1. Moosazadeh M, Nasehi MM, Mirzajani M, Bahrami MA. Epidemiological study of traumatic injuries in emergency departments of Mazandaran hospitals, 2010. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2013;23(98):144-54.
2. WHO. Injuries and Violence: The Facts 2014. World Health Organization Geneva; 2014.
3. Yousef zade Chabok S, Safayi M, Hemati H, Mohammadi H, Shabani S. Epidemiology of head injury in patients who were reffered to poorsina Hospital. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2008;16(64):112-9.
4. Yegeubaeva SA, Kulzhanov MK, Aubakirova AS, Balabayev TF. Challenges for injury prevention among the elderly in Kazakhstan. Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health. 2011;23(2):237-45.
5. Scheidt PC, Harel Y, Trumble AC, Jones DH, Overpeck MD, Bijur PE. The epidemiology of nonfatal injuries among US children and youth. American Journal of Public Health. 1995;85(7):932-8.
6. Nilson F. Fall-related Injuries Amongst Elderly in Sweden: Still an Emerging Risk? : Karlstads universitet; 2014.
7. Ekstrand J, Timpka T, Hägglund M. Risk of injury in elite football played on artificial turf versus natural grass: a prospective two-cohort study. British journal of sports medicine. 2006;40(12):975-80.
8. Majewski M, Susanne H, Klaus S. Epidemiology of athletic knee injuries: a 10-year study. The knee. 2006;13(3):184-8.
9. Meyers MC, Barnhill BS. Incidence, causes, and severity of high school football injuries on FieldTurf versus natural grass: a 5-year prospective study. The American journal of sports medicine. 2004;32(7):1626-38.
10. Ingram JG, Fields SK, Yard EE, Comstock RD. Epidemiology of knee injuries among boys and girls in US high school athletics. The American journal of sports medicine. 2008;36(6):1116-22.
11. Collins CL, Micheli LJ, Yard EE, Comstock RD. Injuries sustained by high school rugby players in the United States, 2005-2006. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2008;162(1):49-54.
12. Collins CL, Fields SK, Comstock RD. When the rules of the game are broken: what proportion of high school sports-related injuries are related to illegal activity? Injury prevention. 2008;14(1):34-8.
13. Collins CL, Comstock RD. Epidemiological features of high school baseball injuries in the United States, 2005–2007. Pediatrics. 2008;121(6):1181-7.
14. Nelson AJ, Collins CL, Yard EE, Fields SK, Comstock RD. Ankle injuries among United States high school sports athletes, 2005–2006. Journal of athletic training. 2007;42(3):381.
15. Knowles SB, Marshall SW, Bowling JM, Loomis D, Millikan R, Yang J, et al. A prospective study of injury incidence among North Carolina high school athletes. American journal of epidemiology. 2006;164(12):1209-21.
16. Janssen I, Katzmarzyk PT, Boyce WF, Vereecken C, Mulvihill C, Roberts C, et al. Comparison of overweight and obesity prevalence in school‐aged youth from 34 countries and their relationships with physical activity and dietary patterns. Obesity reviews. 2005;6(2):123-32.
17. Fararouei M, Brown I, Toori MA, Haghighi RE, Jafari J. Happiness and health behaviour in Iranian adolescent girls. Journal of adolescence. 2013;36(6):1187-92.
18. Shankar PR, Fields SK, Collins CL, Dick RW, Comstock RD. Epidemiology of high school and collegiate football injuries in the United States, 2005-2006. The American journal of sports medicine. 2007;35(8):1295-303.
19. Emery CA. Risk factors for injury in child and adolescent sport: a systematic review of the literature. Clinical journal of sport medicine. 2003;13(4):256-68.
20. Berenson AB, Wiemann CM, McCombs S. Exposure to violence and associated health-risk behaviors among adolescent girls. Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine. 2001;155(11):1238-42.
21. Lundh L-G, Bjärehed J, Wångby-Lundh M. Poor sleep as a risk factor for nonsuicidal self-injury in adolescent girls. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment. 2013;35(1):85-92.
22. Diamond MB, Dalal S, Adebamowo C, Guwatudde D, Laurence C, Ajayi IO, et al. Prevalence and risk factor for injury in sub-Saharan Africa: a multicountry study. Injury prevention. 2018;24(4):272-8.
23. Moshiro C, Heuch I, Åstrøm AN, Setel P, Hemed Y, Kvåle G. Injury morbidity in an urban and a rural area in Tanzania: an epidemiological survey. BMC public health. 2005;5(1):11.
24. Mehrabi H, Sheikh Darani H. The Role of Effective Factors on Suicidal Tendency in Female High School Students. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2013;14(3(Continuous No.53)):91-100.
25. Klonoff H. Head injuries in children: predisposing factors accident conditions, accident proneness and sequelae. American Journal of Public Health. 1971;61(12):2405-17.
26. Bijur PE, Stewart-Brown S, Butler N. Child behavior and accidental injury in 11,966 preschool children. American Journal of Diseases of Children. 1986;140(5):487-92.
27. Kim YS, Park J, Rhee KY, Kim HM. A comparison between the second Korean Working Conditions Survey (KWCS) and the first KWCS. Safety and health at work. 2015;6(2):85-9.
28. Nakata A, Ikeda T, Takahashi M, Haratani T, Hojou M, Fujioka Y, et al. Non-fatal occupational injury among active and passive smokers in small-and medium-scale manufacturing enterprises in Japan. Social science & medicine. 2006;63(9):2452-63.