1. El‐Nawawy A. Evaluation of the outcome of patients admitted to the pediatric intensive care unit in Alexandria using the pediatric risk of mortality (PRISM) score. J Trop Pediatr. 2003;49(2):109-14.
2. Lambert M-L, Suetens C, Savey A, Palomar M, Hiesmayr M, Morales I, et al. Clinical outcomes of health-care-associated infections and antimicrobial resistance in patients admitted to European intensive-care units: a cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011;11(1):30-8.
3. Ghorbani M, Ghaem H, Rezaianzadeh A, Shayan Z, Zand F, Nikandish R. A study on the efficacy of APACHE-IV for predicting mortality and length of stay in an intensive care unit in Iran. F1000Res. 2017;6:2032.
4. Zahar JR. Impact and consequences of bacterial resistance in intensive care.CCSD. 2012.
5. Deslandes E, Chevret S. Joint modeling of multivariate longitudinal data and the dropout process in a competing risk setting: application to ICU data. BMC Med Res Methodol. 2010;10(1):69.
6. ABRISHAM KS, Jivad N. Epidemiological analysis of head trauma in patients admitted to Kashani general hospital. JSKUMS.2004;5(4).
7. Lavoie A, Moore L, LeSage N, Liberman M, Sampalis JS. The Injury Severity Score or the New Injury Severity Score for predicting intensive care unit admission and hospital length of stay. Injury. 2005;36(4):477-83.
8. Dhar R, Stitt L, Hahn AF. The morbidity and outcome of patients with Guillain–Barré syndrome admitted to the intensive care unit. J Neurol sci. 2008;264(1-2):121-8.
9. Meric M, Willke A, Caglayan C, Toker K. Intensive care unit-acquired infections: incidence, risk factors and associated mortality in a Turkish university hospital. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2005;58(5):297.
10. Apostolopoulou E, Bakakos P, Katostaras T, Gregorakos L. Incidence and risk factors for ventilator-associated pneumonia in 4 multidisciplinary intensive care units in Athens, Greece. Respir care. 2003;48(7):681-8.
11. Wolkewitz M, Vonberg RP, Grundmann H, Beyersmann J, Gastmeier P, Bärwolff S, et al. Risk factors for the development of nosocomial pneumonia and mortality on intensive care units: application of competing risks models. Critical Care. 2008;12(2):R44.
12. Satagopan J, Ben-Porat L, Berwick M, Robson M, Kutler D, Auerbach A. A note on competing risks in survival data analysis. British journal of cancer. 2004;91(7):1229.
13. Cooke RM, Morales-Napoles O. Competing risk and the Cox proportional hazard model. J stat plan inference. 2006;136(5):1621-37.
14. Januel J-M, Harbarth S, Allard R, Voirin N, Lepape A, Allaouchiche B, et al. Estimating attributable mortality due to nosocomial infections acquired in intensive care units. Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology. 2010;31(4):388-94.
15. Pintilie M. Competing risks: a practical perspective: John Wiley & Sons; 2006.
16. Safdar N, Dezfulian C, Collard HR, Saint S. Clinical and economic consequences of ventilator-associated pneumonia: a systematic review. Critical care medicine. 2005;33(10):2184-93.
17. Wong DT, Cheng DC, Kustra R, Tibshirani R, Karski J, Carroll-Munro J, et al. Risk Factors of Delayed Extubation, Prolonged Length of Stay in the Intensive Care Unit, and Mortality in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft with Fast-track Cardiac Anesthesia A New Cardiac Risk Score. Anesthesiology. Anesthesiology. 1999;91(4):936-.
18. Al Khawaja SA, Ateya ZM, Al Hammam RA. Predictors of mortality in adults with Sickle cell disease admitted to intensive care unit in Bahrain. J crit care. 2017;42:238-42.
19. Sousa ÁFLd, Queiroz AAFLN, Oliveira LBd, Moura LKB, Andrade Dd, Watanabe E, et al. Deaths among the elderly with ICU infections. Revista brasileira de enfermagem. 2017;70(4):733-9.
20. Ghorbani M, Ghaem H, Rezaianzadeh A, Shayan Z, Zand F, Nikandish R. Predictive factors associated with mortality and discharge in intensive care units: a retrospective cohort study. Electronic physician. 2018;10(3):6540.