1. Cost-effectiveness analysis of HIV/AIDS prevention among intravenous drug users in Iran's Drop-in Centers
AbstractBackground: The goal of this study was to analyze the cost-effectiveness of harm reduction programs among Intravenous Drug Users (IDUs) who referred to Drop-In Centers (DICs) for prevention of Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS) infection. Methods: To calculate ... Read More
AbstractBackground: This study investigated the bioremediation of lead and zinc in contaminated soils by the compost worm Eisenia Fetida. Methods: The initial concentrations of 50 and 100 mg/kg for zinc and lead respectively as well as 40 mg/kg and 80 mg/kg for the control group were studied. 30 earthworms were ... Read More
AbstractBackground: Safety is a part of organizational climate and reflects the workers’ current perception toward safety issues in an organization. The aim of this study was to survey the level of safety climate and its associated factors in various enterprises. Methods: Data were collected using Persian ... Read More
4. Simultaneous removal fluoride and nitrate from water in a batch reactor using Al and Fe anodes and Cu, Steel and Graphite cathodes.
AbstractBackground: Simultaneous existence of excessive amounts of fluoride and nitrate in drinking water can cause health problems for humans. In this study, simultaneous removal of fluoride and nitrate from aqueous solutions was investigated using a combination of electroreduction and electrocoagulation processes ... Read More
5. The Effectiveness of Group Therapy based on Mentalization and Dialectical Behavior on Clinical Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder: A randomized controlled clinical trial
AbstractBackground: Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Metalization-based Treatment (MBT) are two approaches to the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). The present study aimed to investigate the clinical outcomes of dialectical behavior group therapy and metallization-based group therapy ... Read More
6. Using modified Montmorillonite by Methylene Blue for removing Brilliant Red from textile wastewater
AbstractBackground: The presence of quantities of dye chemicals in the textile industry effluent is clearly visible and harmful environmental impacts caused by chemical compounds are also as a noticeable challenge. Regarding this issue, control of the pollution has been considered. Methods: In this study, an ... Read More
7. Time series analysis on the appropriate time for malaria residual spraying based on Anopheles abundance, temperature, and precipitation between 2009 - 2016 in Kazerun, south of Iran.
AbstractBackground: Malaria is one of the most important vector-borne diseases, a major health problem, and a serious cause of mortality around the world. Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) together with insecticide-treated nets is among the primary methods used for controlling and reducing the burden of malaria. ... Read More
8. Comparative Evaluation of Antibiotic Residues in Raw Milk Samples by ECLIPS 50 and TWINE SENSOR kits in Sepidan and Beyza, Iran