1. Mahmoudi R, Norian R, Gajarbeygi PJJQUMS. Survey of antibiotic residues in raw milk samples in Qazvin (2012). 2013;18(1):45-52.
2. Mitchell J, Griffiths M, McEwen S, McNab W, Yee AJJofp. Antimicrobial drug residues in milk and meat: causes, concerns, prevalence, regulations, tests, and test performance. 1998;61(6):742-56.
3. Heringstad B, Klemetsdal G, Ruane JJLPS. Selection for mastitis resistance in dairy cattle: a review with focus on the situation in the Nordic countries. 2000;64(2-3):95-106.
4. Tollefson L, Miller MAJJoAi. Antibiotic use in food animals: controlling the human health impact. 2000;83(2):245-54.
5. FALLAH RA, Mohsenzade M, ASSADPUR H. Determination of gentamicin residues in the raw milk delivered to mashhad pasteurization plant and in the pasteurized milk obtained from the same raw milk. 2006.
6. Beyene TJJVST. Veterinary drug residues in food-animal products: its risk factors and potential effects on public health. 2016;7(1):1-7.
7. McEwen SA, Fedorka-Cray PJJCid. Antimicrobial use and resistance in animals. 2002;34(Supplement_3):S93-S106.
8. Sarkar R, Paul R, Roy D, Thakur I, Ray J, Sau TJ, et al. Rising Levels of Antibiotic Resistance in Bacteria: A cause for Concern. 2017;65:107.
9. Berends B, Van Den Bogaard A, Van Knapen F, Snijders JJVQ. Veterinary public health: Human health hazards associated with the administration of antimicrobials to slaughter animals: Part II. An assessment of the risks of resistant bacteria in pigs and pork. 2001;23(1):10-21.
10. Berruga M, Yamaki M, Althaus R, Molina M, Molina AJJofp. Performances of antibiotic screening tests in determining the persistence of penicillin residues in ewe's milk. 2003;66(11):2097-102.
11. Abedi Shirazi KJDt. A survey on antibiotic contamination in milk supplied in Shiraz and its effect on public health. 1984(636).
12. Moghadam MM, Amiri M, Riabi HRA, Riabi HRAJJoc, JCDR dr. Evaluation of Antibiotic Residues in Pasteurized and Raw Milk Distributed in the South of Khorasan-e Razavi Province, Iran. 2016;10(12):FC31.
13. Movassegh MJJoFT, Nut. Detection of antibiotic residue in raw cow milk in Ilikhchi (Southe West Tabriz) in the spring of 2009. 2012;9(3):89-94.
14. Manafi M, Hesari J, RAFAT SA. Monitoring of antibiotic residue in raw and pasteurised milk in East Azerbaijan of Iran by delvotest method. 2011.
15. Ghanavi Z, Mollayi S, Eslami ZJJJoM. Comparison Between the Amount of Penicillin G Residue in Raw and Pasteurized Milk in Iran. 2013;6(7).
16. Mahmoudi R, Asadpour R, Alamoti MP, Golchin A, Kiyani R, Pour RM, et al. Raw cow milk quality: Relationship between antibiotic residue and somatic cell count. 2013;20(6):3347.
17. Mahmoudi R, Amini K, Vahabzade M, Mir H, Vagef RJJoR, Health. Antibiotic residues in raw and pasteurized milk, Iran. 2014;4(4):884-9.
18. Yamaki M, Berruga M, Althaus R, Molina M, Molina AJJods. Occurrence of antibiotic residues in milk from Manchega ewe dairy farms. 2004;87(10):3132-7.
19. Gonzales C, Usher K, Brooks A, Majors RJI, Publication number. Determination of sulfonamides in milk using solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Agilent Technologies, Pharmaceuticals. 2009.
20. Khaskheli M, Malik R, Arain M, Soomro A, Arain HJPJN. Detection of ß-lactam antibiotic residues in market milk. 2008;7(5):682-5.
21. Rama A, Lucatello L, Benetti C, Galina G, Bajraktari DJjof, analysis d. Assessment of antibacterial drug residues in milk for consumption in Kosovo. 2017;25(3):525-32.