1. Betouie R. The effect of training on the performance of the Air Force Officers [MA Thesis]. Isfahan University.1990. [in Persian].
2. Pilehvaran A. The effectiveness of in-service in both short-term and long-term rural development section of Jihad Sazandegi [MA Thesis]. Tehran University. 1991. [in Persian].
3. Orangi J. Human Resources Improvement. Tehran: Institute of Educational Planning Industry. [in Persian].
4. Safari M. In-service training of teachers in Tehran and its performance [MA Thesis]. Public Management Inst. 1996. [in Persian].
5. Rezazadeh Goli H. The effectiveness of short-term training courses on performance of Mines Ministry staff [MA Thesis]. Tehran Allameh University.1994. [in Persian].
6. Dehkordi D. The effects of in-service training to increase employee productivity power of West Azerbaijan[MA Thesis]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University. 1990. [in Persian].
7. Sheibani H. The role of in-service training courses and its effect on employee performance (SID) [MA Thesis]. Islamic Azad University.1999. [in Persian].
8. Rezaie A. The impact of training on the efficiency of employees in the Finance Ministry diring 1998-2001 [MA Thesis]. Isfahan University. 2001. [in Persian].
9. Mehralizadeh YA., Chinipardaz R. The effectiveness of in-service training courses Ports and Shipping Department of Khuzestan Province during 2001-2005. Ahwaz: An unclassified report. [in Persian].
10. Nouralizadeh R. The effectiveness & evaluation of training courses on job performance [MA Thesis]. Tehran Allameh University. 2004. [in Persian].
11. HomayounNia A. WWC Khuzestan evaluation of training courses over the years (1990-1995) [MA Thesis]. Tehran University. 1995. [in Persian]
12. Darabi M. Evaluation of the action of the Education from the pattern of Kirk Patrick [MA Thesis]. Ahwaz University. 2006. [in Persian].
13. Mousavi F. Assessment of employees' attitude toward the usefulness of in-service training courses Welfare Organization of Khuzestan Province during the years (2001-2006) [MA Thesis]. Dezfoul: Islamic Azad University. 2008. [in Persian].
14. Shahriari M. A Review of the Literature: The Situation of Continuing Nursing Education in Iran. Journal of Global Pharma Technology. 2017 Mar 6:59-66.
15. Samiei Rad F, Ghasemi Z, Zangivand A. Assessment of Continuing Medical Education programs in Qazvin University of Medical Sciences during 2007-2011. Research in Medical Education. 2012;4(1):49-57. [in Persian]
16. Arash A, Alizadeh S, Broomand N. General practitioners Assessment of Continuing Education Programs in Golestan University of Medical Sciences. Research in Medical Education. 2016;7(4):64-70. [in Persian]
17. Gilavand A, Hosseinpour M. Investigating Employees' Satisfaction with E-learning In-service Training Courses at Ahvaz Jundishapour University of Medical Sciences and Health Services in 2014. Educational Developement of Jundishapur. 2015;6(3):253-60. [in Persian]
18. Obeidi N, Motamed N, Najafizadeh S. Assessment of continuous education procedure for laboratory staff in Bushehr University of Medical Sciences. Research in Medical Education. 2010;2(2):18-23.
19. Bluestone J, Johnson P, Fullerton J, Carr C, Alderman J, BonTempo J. Effective in-service training design and delivery: evidence from an integrative literature review. Human resources for health. 2013;11(1):51.
20. Boyd MP, Markarian WC. Dialogic teaching: Talk in service of a dialogic stance. Language and Education. 2011;25(6):515-34.
21. Cunico L, Sartori R, Marognolli O, Meneghini AM. Developing empathy in nursing students: a cohort longitudinal study. Journal of clinical nursing. 2012 Jul;21(13-14):2016-25.
22. Räihä T, Tossavainen K, Turunen H, Enkenberg J, Halonen P. Adolescents' nutrition health issues: opinions of Finnish seventh-graders. Health Education. 2006;106(2):114-32.
23. Rappa JB. Characteristics of successful staff in-service training, a report. Washington: National Institute of Education, 1983.
24. Chang Y-Y, Yu H-H, Loh E-W, Chang L-Y. The efficacy of an in-service education program designed to enhance the effectiveness of physical restraints. Journal of Nursing Research. 2016;24(1):79-86.
25. Yeh S-H, Hsiao C-Y, Ho T-H, Chiang M-C, Lin L-W, Hsu C-Y, et al. The effects of continuing education in restraint reduction on novice nurses in intensive care units. The journal of nursing research: JNR. 2004;12(3):246-56.
26. Smith NH, Timms J, Parker VG, Reimels EM, Hamlin A. The impact of education on the use of physical restraints in the acute care setting. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing. 2003;34(1):26-33.
27. Krejcie RV, Morgan DW. Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and psychological measurement. 1970;30(3):607-10.
28. Bagheri M, Asadollahi A. Factors Effecting Social Participation Amongst Iranian Older Adults. Canadian Social Science. 2012;8(1):101-7.
29. Norushe T, Van Rooyen D, Strumpher J. In-service education and training as experienced by registered nurses. Curationis. 2004;27(4):63-72.