1. Bahadori M, Ravangard R, Asghari B. Perceived barriers affecting access to preventive dental services: Application of DEMATEL method. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2013;15(8):655.
2. Gulliford M, Figueroa-Munoz J, Morgan M, Hughes D, Gibson B, Beech R, et al. What does' access to health care'mean? Journal of health services research & policy. 2002;7(3):186-8.
3. Andersen RM, Davidson PL, Baumeister SE. Improving access to care. Changing the US health care system: key issues in health services policy and management San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. 2014:33-65.
4. Locker D, Maggirias J, Quiñonez C. Income, dental insurance coverage, and financial barriers to dental care among Canadian adults. Journal of public health dentistry. 2011;71(4):327-34.
5. Duncan L, Bonner A. Effects of income and dental insurance coverage on need for dental care in Canada. J Can Dent Assoc. 2014;80:e6.
6. Kakatkar G, Bhat N, Nagarajappa R, Prasad V, Sharda A, Asawa K, et al. Barriers to the utilization of dental services in Udaipur, India. Journal of Dentistry (Tehran, Iran). 2011;8(2):81.
7. Wamala S, Merlo J, Boström G. Inequity in access to dental care services explains current socioeconomic disparities in oral health: the Swedish National Surveys of Public Health 2004–2005. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health. 2006;60(12):1027-33.
8. Hosseinpoor A, Itani L, Petersen P. Socio-economic inequality in oral healthcare coverage: results from the World Health Survey. Journal of dental research. 2012;91(3):275-81.
9. Quteish Taani D. Dental anxiety and regularity of dental attendance in younger adults. Journal of oral rehabilitation. 2002;29(6):604-8.
10. Baldani MH, Antunes JLF. Inequalities in access and utilization of dental services: a cross-sectional study in an area covered by the Family Health Strategy. Cadernos de Saúde Pública. 2011;27:s272-s83.
11. Piovesan C, Antunes JLF, Guedes RS, Ardenghi TM. Influence of self-perceived oral health and socioeconomic predictors on the utilization of dental care services by schoolchildren. Brazilian oral research. 2011;25(2):143-9.
12. Decker SL. Medicaid payment levels to dentists and access to dental care among children and adolescents. Jama. 2011;306(2):187-93.
13. Roberts‐Thomson K, Stewart J. Access to dental care by young South Australian adults. Australian dental journal. 2003;48(3):169-74.
14. Stella MY, Bellamy HA, Schwalberg RH, Drum MA. Factors associated with use of preventive dental and health services among US adolescents. Journal of adolescent health. 2001;29(6):395-405.
15. Gonçalves ER, Peres MA, Marcenes W. Dental caries and socioeconomic conditions: a cross-sectional study among 18 years-old male in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina State, Brazil. Cadernos de Saúde Pública. 2002;18(3):699-706.
16. Rad EH, Kavosi Z, Arefnezhad M. Economic inequalities in dental care utilizations in Iran: Evidence from an urban region. Medical journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2016;30:383.