1. Bastian VA, Burns NR, Nettelbeck T. Emotional intelligence predicts life skills, but not as well as personality and cognitive abilities. Personality and individual differences. 2005;39(6):1135-45.
2. Khalili Azar H. Comparison of emotional intelligence of high intelligence students and normal ones and its relationship with educational development, knowledge, and research in training sciences. Journal Research in Curriculum Planning. 2007; 4(4); 107-124.
3.Demaris MC, Kritsomis WA. The classroom exploring its effects on student persistence and satisfaction. Focus Colleges University Search. 2008;2(1):1-9.
4. Gannon N, Ranzijn R. Does emotional intelligence predict unique variance in life satisfaction beyond IQ and personality?. Personality and individual Differences. 2005;38(6):1353-64.
5.Salehi Sh, Taleghani F, Afghari P, Motevalli, MH. The Relationship between Academic
Achievement & Emotional Intelligence in Nursing Students of Isfahan University of Medical
Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012; 16(1):629-637.
6. Khosrojerdi R, Khan Zadeh A. Study of the relationship between emotional intelligence and general health in students of Sabzevar Teacher Trainig University. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2007; 14 (2): 110-116.
7. Samari AA, Tahmasebi M. The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence & AcademicAchievement. Journal of Mental Health. 2001; 9(35):121-128.
8. Zahiroldin A, Dibajniya P, Ghiedar Z. The study of emotional intelligence in forth level medical science student in Shahid Behheshti University of medical science. Pejouhandeh Journal. 2010; 15 (5): 207-204.
9. Chinipardaz Z , Ghafotianbrojerdniya M , Pasalar P ,Shirvi khozani A , Keshavarz A .The Study Of Correlation between emotional intelligence and academic achievement among clinical medical student in Tehran university of medical science . Journal of Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2011; 8(2): 172-167.
10. Todres M, Tsimtsiou Z, Stephenson A, Jones R. The emotional intelligence of medical students: an exploratory cross-sectional study. Medical teacher. 2010;32(1): 42-8.
11. Sánchez-Álvarez N, Extremera N, Fernández-Berrocal P. The relation between emotional intelligence and subjective well-being: A meta-analytic investigation. The Journal of Positive Psychology. 2016;11(3):276-85.
12. Abdollahpour I, Nedjat S, Besharat MA, Hosseini B, Salimi Y. Emotional intelligence: A Comparison between medical and non-medical students. Iranian journal of public health. 2016;45(2):214.
13. Rivers SE, Brackett MA, Reyes MR, Mayer JD, Caruso DR, Salovey P. Measuring emotional intelligence in early adolescence with the MSCEIT-YV: Psychometric properties and relationship with academic performance and psychosocial functioning. Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment. 2012;30(4):344-66.
14. Alzahem AM, Van der Molen HT, Alaujan AH, Schmidt HG, Zamakhshary MH. Stress amongst dental students: a systematic review. European Journal of Dental Education. 2011;15(1):8-18.
15. Arora S, Ashrafian H, Davis R, Athanasiou T, Darzi A, Sevdalis N. Emotional intelligence in medicine: a systematic review through the context of the ACGME competencies. Medical education. 2010;44(8):749-64.
16.Akbari M, Rezaeian H, Moudi M. Study of emotional intelligence of Arak University students and it's relation with computer anxiety. The Quarterly Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2007;9(35):129-134.
17. Mafi L, Asefzadeh S. Association of emotional intelligence and communication skills with patients in nurses. 2014;18(3):34-40.
18.Haghani F, Aminian B, Kamali F, Jamshidian S. Critical Thinking Skills and Their Relationship with Emotional Intelligence in Medical Students of Introductory Clinical Medicine (ICM) Course in Isfahan University of MedicalSciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011;10(5): 906-917
19.Namdar H, Sahebihagh M, Ebrahimi H, Rahmani A. Assessing emotional intelligence and relationship with demographic factors of nursing students. IJNMR. 2008; 13(4):145-49.
20. Keshavarz N, Amini M, Mani A, Nabeiei P, Safari z, Jafari M. Relationship between emotional intelligence and academic achievement in students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences . Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning in Medical Sciences. 2014;5(3):70-77.
21.Adib Haj Bagheri M, Lotfi, MS. The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence & Academic Achievement in Students of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Psychological Sciences. 2013;13(9):303-709.
22. Beauvais AM, Brady N, O'Shea ER, Griffin MTQ. Emotional intelligence and nursing performance among nursing students. Nurse education today. 2011;31(4):396-401.
23. Tehrani TH, Kabir NK, Sheraghi F. The Relationship between emotional intelligence, mental health and academic achievement in Neyshabour nursing students. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2012;20(3):35-45.
24. Miri M, Khoshbakht H. : Relationship between emotional intelligence and educational stress in the students of BUMS. Modern Care Journal. 2007;4(1):5-14.
25.Yavarian R, Ejaz H. A study of emotional intelligence in medical students of Urmia University related to some individual characteristics and educational achievements. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2009;7(2):113-9.
26. baradarn tamadon R, ahmady S, hosieni M A, mehrabian F. The Study of Emotional Intelligence in Medical &Dentistry Students of International Branch of Guilan University of Medical Sciences in 2013. rme. 2014; 6 (2) :1-10.
27. Abdollahpour I, Nedjat S, Besharat MA, Hosseini B, Salimi Y. Emotional intelligence: A Comparison between medical and non-medical students. Iranian journal of public health. 2016;45(2):214.
28.Austin EJ, Saklofske DH, Egan V. Personality, well-being and health correlates of trait emotionalintelligence. Personality and individual difference2005;38(7):547-58.
29. Doherty EM, Cronin PA, Offiah G. Emotional intelligence assessment in a graduate entry medical school curriculum. BMC medical education. 2013;13(1):38.
30.Palmer BR, Gignac G, Manocha R. A psychometricevaluation of the Mayer–Salovey–Caruso EmotionalIntelligence Test Version2.0.Intelligence2005;33(3):285-305.
31. Shi J, Wang L. Validation of emotional intelligence scale in Chinese university students. Personality and Individual Differences. 2007;43(2):377-87.
32. Gujjar AA, Naoreen B, Aslam S, Khattak ZI. Comparison of the emotional intelligence of the university students of the Punjab province. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2010;2(2):847-53.
33.Mehdizadeh H, Azizi M, Jamshidzadeh FL.Investigation of Emotional Intelligence amongStudents of Medical Sciences Universities in WesternIran. Health System Research. 2012; 7(1):89-100.
34.Moghadam A, Nikbakht A, Nikneshan Sh, Siyadat A. Relationship between emotional intelegence andstudents’ creativity. Journal of Educational Sciences & Psychology. 2008; 5(1):99-112.
35.Zahir al-Din A.R, Dibajnia P, Qydr Z. Assessment ofEmotional Intelligence In Fourth year students ofdifferent disciplines, Shahid Beheshti University ofMedical Sciences in year2008-2009.Pejouhandeh. 2010;215(5):204-07