1. ZinatMotlagh F, Ataee M, Jalilian F, MirzaeiAlavijeh M, Aghaei A, KarimzadehShirazi K. Predicting Aggression among Male Adolescents: an Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior. Health Promot Perspect. 2013; 3(2): 269-75.
2. hoaa Kazemi M, Shahabi Nezhad Z. Comparison of the Amount of Time Spent on Computer Games and Aggressive Behavior in Male Middle School Students of Tehran. J Educ Community Health. 2016;3(3):24-29
3.Naseria A, Babakhanib N. The effect of life skills training on physical and verbal aggression male delinquent adolescents marginalized in Karaj. Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014; 116: 4875 - 4879.
4.Haggerty K P., McGlynn-Wright A., Klima T. Promising parenting programs for reducing adolescent problem behaviors. J Child Serv. 2013; 8(4): 1-17.
5.Sigmarsdottir M, Degarmo D S, Forgatch M S, Gudmundsdottir E V. Treatment effectiveness of PMTO for children’s behavior problems in Icelandic: Assessing parenting practices in a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology 2013; 54: 468 - 476.
6.Dehghanpour S, Barmas H, Kiamanesh A. Effect of selffocused parenting on aggressive and stubborn behaviors in six year-old children in Yazd. European Journal of Experimental Biology 2013; 3(2):306 -309.
7. Taghdisi M.H, Estebsari F, Dastoorpour M, Jamshidi E, Jamalzadeh F, Latifi M. The impact of educational intervention based on empowerment model in preventing violence against women. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014; 16(7): e14432.
8. Roberto A.J, Meyer G. Boster F, Roberto, H. Adolescents’ decisions about verbal and physical aggression (an application of the theory of reasoned action). Human Communication Research. 2003; 29(1): 135-47.
9.Uludaq O. The Influence of aggression on students’ achievement: Evidence from higher education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013; 89: 954 - 958.
10.Chen X, Wu H, Chen H, Wang L, Cen G. Parenting practices and aggressive behavior in Chinese children. Parenting: Science and Practice. 2001; 1 (3):159-184.
11. Shahraki Sanavi F, Navidian A, Rakhshani F, Ansari-Moghaddam A. The effect of education on base the theory of planned behavior toward normal delivery in pregnant women with intention elective cesarean. Journal of medical hormozgan. 2012; 17(6): 531-39.
12.Gremigni P, Damasio B, Borsa J C. Development and validation of a questionnaire to evaluate overt aggression and reactions to peer aggression. Psychology: Research and Review. 2013; 26(2): 311-318.
13.Hsieh I J, Chen YY. Determinants of aggressive behavior: Interactive effects of emotional regulation and inhibitory control. PLoS ONE 2017; 12(4): e0175651.
14.Kummabutr J, Phuphaibul R, Suwonnaroop N, Villarruel A M, Nityasuddhi D. The effect of a parent training program, in conjunction with a life skills training program for school-age children, on children’s life skills, and parents’ child-rearing skills and perceptions of support for child life skills development. Pacific Rim International Journal of Nursing Research. 2013; 17(1):3-7.
15.Fettig A, Ostrosky M M. Collaborating with parents in reducing children’s challenging behaviors: Linking functional assessment to intervention. Child Development Research. 2011; 1-10.
16.Burdick C L. Merits, limitations, and modifications of applying Bandura’s social learning theory to understanding African American children’s exposure to violence. American International Journal of Social Science. 2014; 3(5):183-190.
17. Nejati V. Prevalence of behavioral problems in elementary school students in Tehran province. Scientific Journal of the Medical Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2012; 30( 2): 162-168.
18.Yari alghar Z. Study of efficacy of theory of planned behaviour in anger management among male student in primary school-zahedan (Dissertation). Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2011.
19.Blanton RE, Levitt JG, Peterson JR, Fadale D, Sporty ML, Lee M, To D, Mormino EC, Thompson PM, McCracken JT, Toga AW. Gender differences in the left inferior frontal gyrus in normal children. NeuroImage. 2004; 22(2): 626-636.
20.Sayad shirazi M. The relationship between parents' educational styles and youths’ formation of religious identity type. Unpublished master’s Thesis in counseling. Allameh University; 2004.
21.Alizadeh H, Yari M. The study of parenting styles in families of youths with behavior disorder and families without behavior disorder. Pajohesh dar Heyte e Kodakan e Estesnai 2006; 20(2): 697-704.
22.Bigham H. The relationship between obsessive- compulsive disorder and parenting
styles of authority rational democratic and despotic. [Thesis]. Tehran Psychiatry Institute; 2000.
23.Bronte-tinkew J, Moore K A, Carrano J. The father-child relationship parenting styles and adolescent risk behaviors in intact families. J Famil Issues; 2006: 27(6): 850-881.
24.Berg-Nielsen T, Vikan A, Dahl A. Parenting related to child and parental psychopathology: a descriptive review of the literature. Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 2002; 7(4): 529-552.
25. Sajadi, M, Sarabian S, Sharifi D, P. A Comparison of Adolescent Aggression Based on Parenting Practices and Parent-Child Attachment Styles. Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences Organization. 2013:31(4) ; 298-306.
26.Samani S. Study of Reliability and Validity of the Buss and Perry's Aggression Questionnaire. IJPCP. 2008; 13 (4) :359-365.
27.Ahangareanzabi A, Sharifidramadi P, Farajzadeh R. The Relationship between parenting style and adolescents aggression in Shabestar City. Researches of cognitive and behavioral science journal. 2011; 1:1-8.
28.Muratori P, Levantini V, Manfredi A, Ruglioni L, Lambruschi F. Parent Training Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Aggressive Behavioral Problems. Parenting: Empirical Advances and Intervention Resources. 2018; 22(1): 101-105.
29.Bhusiri P, Phuphaibul R, Suwonnaroop N, Viwatwongkasem C. Effects of Parenting Skills Training Program for Aggressive Behavior Reduction among School-aged Children: A Quasi-Experimental Study. Pacific Rim International Journal of Nursing Research. 2018; 22(4):332-46.
30.Cabello R, Gutiérrez-Cobo MJ, Fernández-Berrocal P. Parental education and aggressive behavior in children: a moderated-mediation model for inhibitory control and gender. Frontiers in psychology. 2017; 8:1181.
31. Moudgil R, Moudgil N. Parenting styles and self-esteem as predictors of aggression. Indian Journal of Health & Wellbeing. 2017;8(2): 26-32.
32.Sukhodolsky DG, Smith SD, McCauley SA, Ibrahim K, Piasecka JB. Behavioral interventions for anger, irritability, and aggression in children and adolescents. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. 2016;26(1):58-64.
33. Molaie M, Shirazi Chaleshtari GH, Omidian M. The Effectiveness of Parent Training Using C ognitive-Behavioral Approach on Reducing Aggression among Secondary School Students. The 5th National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Tehran, Center for Achieving Sustainable Development, Education Center, Mehr Arvand; 2017. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-EPSCONF05-EPSCONF05_169.html
34. Taherzadeh, Sh. Effectiveness of Teaching Parenting Practices on Aggression and Self-efficacy of First-grade High School Girls in Nasimshahr. Quarterly Journal of New Ideas in Psychology. 2017;1(3): 75-86.
35. Mirzamani, Seyed Mahmoud and Shahin Taherzadeh. The Effect of Teaching Parenting Techniques on Aggression and Self-Efficacy of First-Grade Adolescent Girls, Sixth Congress of the Iranian Psychological Association, Tehran, Iran Psychology Association,2016, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-CIPSA06 -CIPSA06_106.html
36.Zeinali S, Khanjani Z, Sohrabi F. Investigate the Efficacy of Parenting Skill in Reducing Adolescent Conduct Disorder and Aggression. j.health. 2016; 6 (5) :565-574
37.Bahari A, Jalilian M, Sharifirad G, Bazani M. The impact of educational intervention on aggression level among high school students in Ilam-Iran. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2017;5(1):4239-49.
38.Barry TD, Lochman JE. Aggression in adolescents: Strategies for parents and educators. Helping children at home and school II: Handouts for families and educators. 2004:5-8.
39.Murray J, Santos IS, Bertoldi AD, Murray L, Arteche A, Tovo-Rodrigues L, Cruz S, Anselmi L, Martins R, Altafim E, Soares TB. The effects of two early parenting interventions on child aggression and risk for violence in Brazil (The PIÁ Trial): protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. 2019 ;20(1):253.
40.Spoth RL, Redmond C, Shin C. Reducing adolescents' aggressive and hostile behaviors: Randomized trial effects of a brief family intervention 4 years past baseline. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2000;154(12):1248-57.
41.Maleki S, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Rahgooi A, Rahgozar M. The effect of anger management training in groups on aggression of 12-15 years old male students. IJN. 2011; 24 (69) :26-35
42.Ghorban Shirodi S, Khalatbari J, Todar SR, Moballeghi N, Salehi M. The Comparison of effectiveness of training methods of self-assertion and problem solving on adjustment and aggression of first year high school girls. New Finding in Psychology 2011; 5: 5-24.
43.Dortaj F, Masaebi A, Asadzadeh H. The effect of anger management training on aggression and social adjustment of 12- 15 years old male students. Journal of Applied Psychology 2010; 3: 62-72.
44.Bradbury KE, Clark I. Cognitive behavioral therapy for anger management: effectives in adult mental health دservices. Behavioral and Cognitive Psychotherapy 2009; 35: 201-208.
45.Alipour F, Aliakbari Dehkordi M, Barghi Irani Z. The effectiveness of safe parenting skills training program on parenting practices of mothers of children with signs of internalizing and externalizing behavior problems Lahijan city. JOEC. 2018; 18 (2) :123-134
46.Fletcher R, Freeman E, Matthey S. The impact of behavioural parent training on
fathers' parenting: a meta-analysis of the Triple- P Positive Parenting Program. Fathering: A journal of theory, research & practice about men as fathers. 2011;9(3): 220-229.
47.Fujiwara T, Kato N, Sanders MR. Effectiveness of Group Positive Parenting Program (Triple P) in changing child behavior, parenting style, and parental adjustment: An intervention study in Japan. Journal of Child and Family Studies. 2011;20(6):804-13.
48.Sanders MR, Kirby JN, Tellegen CL, Day JJ. The Triple P-Positive Parenting Program: A systematic review and meta-analysis of a multi-level system of parenting support. Clinical psychology review. 2014;34(4):337-57.