1. Herrman H, Saxena S, Moodie R. Promoting mental health: concepts, emerging evidence, practice: a report of the World Health Organization, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse in collaboration with the Victorian Health Promotion Foundation and the University of Melbourne: World Health Organization.2005; 58-150.
2. Shamloo S. Mental Health. Tehran. Roshd press,1999.
3. anaraki HR MG, Rohhi G, Asayesh H, Nasiri H, Rakhshani H(2013). General health status of neurologic pationts’caregivers and therelated factors Journal of research development in nursing& Midwifery FALL 2012;9(2):49-55.
4. Campbell RJ. Campbell's psychiatric dictionary: Oxford University Press, 2004.
5. Farvaresh E, Monazam M, Abbassinia M, Asghari M, Sadeghi A, Mohammadian F. Investigation the relationship between sleepiness and general health of shift workers in the automobile industry. JOURNAL OF NORTH KHORASAN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES;2012;4(2(12)):221-7.
6. Gholami, Milad. Emkani, Mojtaba. Dehghan, Azizallah. Daneshmandi, Hadi. Hadizadeh, Hadi. Survey of general health status and the factors affecting in it among industry staffs in Kerma. J Neyshabur Univ Med Sci. 2014; 1(1): 32-35.
7. Li J, Yang W, Liu P, Xu Z, Cho S-I. Psychometric evaluation of the Chinese (mainland) version of Job Content Questionnaire: a study in university hospitals. INDUSTRIAL HEALTH-KAWASAKI 2004;42(2):260-7.
8. Baker DB. KarasekRA. Stress. In: Levy BS, Wegman DH, Editors. Occupational Health: Recognizing andPreventing Work-Related Disease and Injury.Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2004; 419-36.
9. Khatoni M, Mlahasani M, Khoeniha S. Job stress and its related factors in accountant employees of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. Iran Occupational Health; 2000; 8(2):18-30.
10. Kabirzadeh A, Mohsenisaravi B, Asghari Z, Bagherianfarahabadi E, Bagerzadehladari R. Rate of general health, job stress and factors in medical records workers. Health Information Management;2008; 4(2):215- 22.
10. Abdi, H., and L. Shahbazi. Correlation between occupation stress in nurses at intensive care unit with job burnout;2001; 58-63.
12. Navidian A, Gh M, Moosavi S. Evaluation of job burnout and it’s relation with general health of emergency nurses of Zahedan hospitals. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences2005; 3:17-26.
13. Raeisi P, Tavakoli G. Impact of occupational stress on mental health and job performance in hospital managers and matrons. Hakim, 2003.
14. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of the General Health Questionnaire. Psychological medicine1979;9(01):139-45.
15. Mardani HM, Sharaki VA. Relationship between mental health and quality of life in cancer pationts. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences And Health Services2010;18(2):111-7.
16. TabatabaeiS, Zeyari R, Hajian M. Study of Relationship between General Health and Shift Work in Staff of Tehran Sofalin Varamin Factory. QJCar & Organ Counsel2011;3(8):56-63.
17. Omidi A, Tabatabai A, Sazvar S. Prevalence of mental disorders in urban areas of thecity of Natanz, Isfahan. Andishe-va-raftar2004;1(32):32-8.
18. Jahani Hashemi H, Noroozi K. Mental health in students in Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. Payesh, 2004.
19. Choobineh A, Neghab M, Hasanzade J, Rostami R. Comparative Assessment of Dentists’ Psychological Health Status in Shiraz with Their Physicians Counterparts Using General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-28). Journal of Dental Medicine2012;25(4):290-6.
20. Barzideh M, Choobineh A, Tabatabaei S. Job stress dimensions and their relationship to general health status in nurses. Occupational Medicine Quarterly Journal2013;4(3):17-27.
21. de la Revilla AL, de los Ríos AA, Luna dCJ. Use of the Goldberg General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-28) to detect psychosocial problems in thefamily physician's office. Atencion primaria/Sociedad Espanola de Medicina de Familia y Comunitaria2004;33(8):417-22; discussion 23-5.
22. Bahrami A, Akbari HAH, Mousavi SGA, Hannani M, Ramezani Y. Job stress among the nursing staff of Kashan hospitals. Feyz Journals of Kashan University of Medical Sciences2011;15(4):366-73.
23. Angela Decarla J. A Survey of the Occupational Stress, Psychological Strain, and Coping Resources of Licensed Professional Counselors in Virginia: A Replication Study: Dissertation. USA. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2004.
24. Soori H, Rahimi M, Mohseni H. Occupational stress and work-related unintentional injuries among Iranian car manufacturing workers. East Mediterr Health J2008;14(3):697-703.