1. Faramarzian Z, Delam H, Habibikhah Z, Bazrafshan MR. Demographic characteristics of adolescents with a history of suicide attempt in Larestan, Iran: 2012-2018. Health Monitor Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2019;18(5):475-83.
2. Jahangir F, Bazrafshan MR, Zangoee A, Raeisi T. Comparison of coping mechanisms used by suicidal attempt patients, and those without suicidal history. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2009;13(2):109-13.
3. Rezaeian M, Sharifirad GhR, Foroutani MR, Moazam N. Recognition of some of the risk factors for suicide and attempted suicide within Ilam province and their direction of function. Journal of Health System Research. 2010;6(1):86-94.
4. De Leo D, Burgis S, Bertolote JM, Kerkhof AJ, Bille-Brahe U. Definitions of suicidal behavior: lessons learned from the WHo/EURO multicentre Study. crisis. 2006;27(1):4-15.
5. Bridge JA, Goldstein TR, Brent DA. Adolescent suicide and suicidal behavior. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2006;47(3-4):372-94.
6. Bazrafshan MR, Sharif F, Molazem Z, Mani A. Cultural concepts and themes of suicidal attempt among Iranian adolescents. Int J High Risk Behav Addict. 2015;4(1).
7. Bazrafshan MR, Sharif F, Molazem Z, Mani A. Exploring the risk factors contributing to suicide attempt among adolescents: A qualitative study. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2016;21(1):93-9.
8. Hassanian Moghaddam H, Pajoumand A. A One-Year Epidemiological Study of Acute Poisoning among Adults and Adolescents Admitted to Loghman Hospital, Tehran between 2005 and 2006 journal of Pejouhandeh. 2007;12(3):169-76.
9. Norozi A, Ramezani A. Investigation of Suicide Studies in Iran and Comparing it with Suicides in Darehshahr. Scientific Journal Management System. 2016;16(48,49):104-31.
10. Bazrafshan MR, Jahangir F, Mansouri A, Kashfi SH. Coping Strategies in People Attempting Suicide. Int J High Risk Behav Addict. 2014;3(1):e16265. Epub 2014-03-09.
11. Azar M, Noohi S, Shafiee Kandjani AR. suicide. Tehran: Arjmand; 2010.
12. Isometsa E. Suicidal behaviour in mood disorders--who, when, and why? Can J Psychiatry. 2014;59(3):120-30.
13. Berkol TD, Islam S, Kirli E, Pinarbasi R, Ozyildirim I. Suicide attempts and clinical features of bipolar patients. Saudi Med J. 2016;37(6):662-7.
14. Bazrafshan MR, Sharif F, Molazem Z, Mani A. The Effect of Paternal Addiction on Adolescent Suicide Attempts: A Qualitative Study. Int J High Risk Behav Addict. 2016;5(3)
15. Dragisic T, Dickov A, Dickov V, Mijatovic V. Drug addiction as risk for suicide attempts. Materia socio-medica. 2015 Jun;27(3):188.
16. keyvanara M, Haghighat M. Sociocultural contexts of attempting suicide among Iranian youth: a qualitative study. eastern Mediterranean health journal (EMHJ). 2011;17(6):529-35.
17. Bazrafshan M-R, Jahangir F, Shokrpour N. What protects adolescents from suicidal attempt: A qualitative study. Shiraz E Medical Journal. 2017;18(9)
18. Hosseinpour M, Ghaffari SM, Mehrabizadeh M. A study on the incentives of suicide attempts among adolescents referred to golestan hospital of ahwaz in 1379-1380. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal. 2004;41:24-30.
19. Salari Lak Sh, Eentezarmahdi R, Afshani MT, Hedayat M. Evaluation of influencing factors and the incidence of suicide within a year in West Azerbaijan Province. Urmia Medical Journal. 2006;17(2):93-100.
20. Rebraca Shivers L. basic concepts of psychiatric mental health nursing. 7th ed ed. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer / Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008.
21. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. synopsis of psychiatry, behavioral sciences/ clinical psychiatry. 10 ed. Tehran: Arjmand; 2012.
22. Panaghi L, Gholamrezaei M. Evaluation and management of suicide. Tehran: Nardis; 2011.
23. Spielberger CD, Gorsuch RL, Lushene RE. Manual for the state-trait anxiety inventory. 1970.
24. Shahri MP. Preliminary Study of Reliability and validity of Spielberger Trait Anxiety Inventory (STAI). Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres University; 1993.
25. Rosenberg M. Society and the adolescent self-image: Princeton university press; 1965.
26. Hemmati Maslakpak M, Hashemlo L, Khalkhali HR. Effect of implementing Orem, s self-care program on the self-esteem of elderlies based in residents of Nursing home in Urmia. Medical-Surgical Nursing Journal. 2012;1(1):11-5.
27. Gaggioli A, Scaratti C, Morganti L, Stramba-Badiale M, Agostoni M, Spatola CA, et al. Effectiveness of group reminiscence for improving wellbeing of institutionalized elderly adults: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2014;15(1):408.
28. Pishvaei M, Moghanloo RA, Moghanloo VA. The efficacy of treatment reminders of life with emphasis on integrative reminiscence on self-esteem and anxiety in widowed old men. Iranian journal of psychiatry. 2015;10(1):19.
29. Vijayakumar L. Suicide in women. Indian Journal of Psychiatry. 2015;57(6):233-8.
30. Freeman A, Mergl R, Kohls E, Székely A, Gusmao R, Arensman E, et al. A cross-national study on gender differences in suicide intent. BMC psychiatry. 2017;17(1):234.
31. Kumar CS, Mohan R, Ranjith G, Chandrasekaran R. Gender differences in medically serious suicide attempts: A study from South India. Psychiatry research. 2006;144(1):79-86.
32. Perrot C, Vera L, Gorwood P. [Poor self-esteem is correlated with suicide intent, independently from the severity of depression]. Encephale. 2018;44(2):122-7.
33. Yoo T, Kim SW, Kim SY, Lee JY, Kang HJ, Bae KY, et al. Relationship between Suicidality and Low Self-esteem in Patients with Schizophrenia. Clin Psychopharmacol Neurosci. 2015;13(3):296-301.
34. Norheim AB, Grimholt TK, Ekeberg Ø. Attitudes towards suicidal behaviour in outpatient clinics among mental health professionals in Oslo. BMC psychiatry. 2013;13:90.
35. Bentley KH, Franklin JC, Ribeiro JD, Kleiman EM, Fox KR, Nock MK. Anxiety and its disorders as risk factors for suicidal thoughts and behaviors: A meta-analytic review. Clinical psychology review. 2016;43:30-46.
36. Ahmadian Gorji M, Fata L, Ascharnezhad Farid AA, Malakouti SK. A Comparison of the Early Maladaptive schemas of Suicidal and Non-Suicidal Depressed Patients with Non-Clinical Sample. advances in cognitive science. 2009;10(4(40)):49-59.
37. Evans E, Hawton K, Rodham K. Factors associated with suicidal phenomena in adolescents: a systematic review of population-based studies. Clinical psychology review. 2004;24(8):957-79.
38. Sharifian MS, Gholamali Lavasani M, Ejei J, Taremian F, Amrai K. The relationship among classroom community, attitude toward parents, anxiety disorders and depression with adolescent suicide probability. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011;15:520-5.
39. Ganji H. General psychology. 5 ed. Tehran: Savalan; 2012.
40. Pisani AR, Wyman PA, Petrova M, Schmeelk-Cone K, Goldston DB, Xia Y, et al. Emotion regulation difficulties, youth-adult relationships, and suicide attempts among high school students in underserved communities. J Youth Adolesc. 2013;42(6):807-20.
41. In-Albon T, Bürli M, Ruf C, Schmid M. Non-suicidal self-injury and emotion regulation: a review on facial emotion recognition and facial mimicry. Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health. 2013;7(1):5.
42. Bhuiyan MY. Attitudes towards suicidal behaviour among adolescents in Bangladesh. Umea International School of Public school: UMEÅ; 2006.
43. Zayas LH, Lester RJ, Cabassa LJ, Fortuna LR. Why do so many latina teens attempt suicide? A conceptual model for research. Am J Orthopsychiatry. 2005;75(2):275-87.
44. Greenberg DB. The signal of suicide rates seen from a distance in patients with pancreatic cancer. Cancer. 2011;117(3):446-8.
45. Lloyd-Richardson EE, Perrine N, Dierker L, Kelley ML. Characteristics and functions of non-suicidal self-injury in a community sample of adolescents. Psychol Med. 2007;37(8):1183-92.
46. Rodham K, Hawton K, Evans E. Reasons for deliberate self-harm: comparison of self-poisoners and self-cutters in a community sample of adolescents. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2004;43(1):80-7.
47. Madge N, Hewitt A, Hawton K, de Wilde EJ, Corcoran P, Fekete S, et al. Deliberate self-harm within an international community sample of young people: comparative findings from the Child & Adolescent Self-harm in Europe (CASE) Study. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2008;49(6):667-77.
48. Scoliers G, Portzky G, Madge N, Hewitt A, Hawton K, de Wilde EJ, et al. Reasons for adolescent deliberate self-harm: a cry of pain and/or a cry for help? Findings from the child and adolescent self-harm in Europe (CASE) study. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2009;44(8):601-7.