1. Moradi AR, Akbari Zardkhaneh S, Cheraghi F, Foladvand Kh. An Investigation on the Role of Family and Social Factors on Suicide of University Students. Journal of Family Research. 2009;5(4):487-502.
2. Bakhtiarpoor S, Ghasemi S, Haidari Kaidan J. Meta analysis the relation of gender and marital status with attempted suicide. Journal of new findings in psychology. 2011;5(17):75-95.
3. Moradi AR, moradi R, Mostafavi E. A survey of the rate and effective factors on suicide in Bahar. journal of Behavior Research. 2011;10(1):50-8.
4. De Leo D, Burgis S, Bertolote JM, Kerkhof AJ, Bille-Brahe U. Definitions of suicidal behavior: lessons learned from the WHo/EURO multicentre Study. crisis. 2006;27(1):4-15.
5. Amirinezhad A, Ghoreishirad F, Javanmard G. A comparison of child rearing styles and mental health between the parents of individuals committed suicide and the parents of the common people. Journal of Family Counseling & Psychotherapy. 2012;1(3):315-30
6. Haidari P, Farajkhoda T, Khavari Z, Bokaie M, Naseri N. Experiences of stress in rescued women from suicide. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research 2011;6(21):68-78.
7. Alizadeh asli A, Forghani ramandi F, Alirezaei N, Agha alijhani H, Ghadiri H. psychological and sociological factors affecting on suicide attempting and suicidal thoughts in women SHAL and DANSFAHAN cities of QAZVIN province (1376-1387). journal of Social Psychology Research Quarterly 2011;1(3):71-91.
8. Shams alizadeh N, Afkhamzadeh A, Mohsenpour B, Salehian B, Shams alizadeh N. Intention to Die in Suicide Attempters by Poisoning in Kurdistan Province. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2011;21(81):62-7.
9. Ghoreishi SA, Mousavinasab N. Systematic review of researches on suicide and suicide attempt in Iran. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2008;14(2):115-21.
10. Hosseinpour M, Ghaffari SM, Mehrabizadeh M. A study on the incentives of suicide attempts among adolescents referred to golestan hospital of ahwaz in 1379-1380. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal. 2004;41:24-30.
11. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. synopsis of psychiatry, behavioral sciences/ clinical psychiatry. 10 ed. Tehran: Arjmand; 2012.
12. Rebraca Shivers L. basic concepts of psychiatric mental health nursing. 7th ed ed. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer / Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008.
13. Panaghi L, Gholamrezaei M. Evaluation and management of suicide. Tehran: Nardis; 2011.
14. Beck AT, Beck RW. Screening depressed patients in family practice: A rapid technic. Postgraduate medicine. 1972 Dec 1;52(6):81-5.
15. Beck AT, Steer RA, Brown GK. Beck depression inventory-II. San Antonio. 1996;78(2):490-8.
16. Rahimi C. Application of the Beck Depression Inventory-II in Iranian University Students. Clinical Psychology & Personality. 2014;2(10):173-88.
17. Norheim AB, Grimholt TK, Ekeberg Ø. Attitudes towards suicidal behaviour in outpatient clinics among mental health professionals in Oslo. BMC Psychiatry. 2013;13:90.
18. Jamison KR. Suicide and bipolar disorder. J Clin Psychiatry. 2000;61(9):47-51.
19. Ghafarian Shirazi HR, Hosseini M, Zoladl M, Malekzadeh M, Momeninejad M, Mansorian MA. Suicide in the Islamin Republic of Iran: an integrated analysis from 1981 – 2007. eastern Mediterranean health journal (EMHJ). 2012;18(6):607-13.
20. Bhatia MS, Verma SK, Murty OP. Suicide notes: psychological and clinical profile. Int J Psychiatry Med. 2006;36(2):163-70.
21. Ahmadian Gorji M, Fata L, Ascharnezhad Farid AA, Malakouti SK. A Comparison of the Early Maladaptive schemas of Suicidal and Non-Suicidal Depressed Patients with Non-Clinical Sample. advances in cognitive science. 2009;10(4(40)):49-59.
22. Bhuiyan MY. Attitudes towards suicidal behaviour among adolescents in Bangladesh. Umea International School of Public school: UMEÅ; 2006.
23. Blasco-Fontecilla H, De León-Martínez V, Delgado-Gomez D, Giner L, Guillaume S. Emptiness and suicidal behavior: an exploratory review. Suicidology Online. 2013;4:21-32.
24. Greenberg DB. The signal of suicide rates seen from a distance in patients with pancreatic cancer. Cancer. 2011;117(3):446-8.
25. Lloyd-Richardson EE, Perrine N, Dierker L, Kelley ML. Characteristics and functions of non-suicidal self-injury in a community sample of adolescents. Psychol Med. 2007;37(8):1183-92.
26. Rodham K, Hawton K, Evans E. Reasons for deliberate self-harm: comparison of self-poisoners and self-cutters in a community sample of adolescents. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2004;43(1):80-7.
27. Madge N, Hewitt A, Hawton K, de Wilde EJ, Corcoran P, Fekete S, et al. Deliberate self-harm within an international community sample of young people: comparative findings from the Child & Adolescent Self-harm in Europe (CASE) Study. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2008;49(6):667-77.
28. Scoliers G, Portzky G, Madge N, Hewitt A, Hawton K, de Wilde EJ, et al. Reasons for adolescent deliberate self-harm: a cry of pain and/or a cry for help? Findings from the child and adolescent self-harm in Europe (CASE) study. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2009;44(8):601-7.
29. Kirchner T, Ferrer L, Forns M, Zanini D. Self-harm behavior and suicidal ideation among high school students. Gender differences and relationship with coping strategies. Actas Esp Psiquiatr. 2011;39(4):226-35.
30. Shah A, Bhandarkar R. Does adversity early in life affect general population suicide rates? a cross-national study. Journal of injury and violence research. 2011;3(1):25.
31. Meneghel SN, Gutierrez DMD, Silva RMd, Grubits S, Hesler LZ, Ceccon RF. Suicide in the elderly from a gender perspective. Ciencia & saude coletiva. 2012;17:1983-92.
32. Zarghami M, Khalilian A. Deliberate self-burning in Mazandaran, Iran. Burns. 2002;28(2):115-9.
33. Maghsoudi H, Garadagi A, Jafary GA, Azarmir G, Aali N, Karimian B, et al. Women victims of self-inflicted burns in Tabriz, Iran. Burns. 2004;30(3):217-20.
34. Saadat M. Epidemiology and mortality of hospitalized burn patients in Kohkiluye va Boyerahmad province (Iran): 2002–2004. Burns. 2005;31(3):306-9.
35. Bazrafshan MR, Sharif F, Molazem Z, Mani A. Exploring the risk factors contributing to suicide attempt among adolescents: A qualitative study. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2016;21(1):93-9.
36. Bazrafshan MR, Sharif F, Molazem Z, Mani A. Cultural concepts and themes of suicidal attempt among Iranian adolescents. Int J High Risk Behav Addict. 2015;4(1).
37. Bazrafshan MR, Sharif F, Molazem Z, Mani A. The Effect of Paternal Addiction on Adolescent Suicide Attempts: A Qualitative Study. Int J High Risk Behav Addict. 2016;5(3).
38. Ansari A, Khodadadi A, Sayadi A, Negahban T, Allahtavakoli M. Suicide attempt and related factors among referring to Ali Ebn-e Abitaleb hospital in during Rafsanjan 2006-2007. Community Health Journal. 2017;5(1):38-44.