1. Liu J, He J, Cheng M, Cao H, Zhang X. Prevalence, Sociodemographic, and Clinical Correlates of Older Chinese Patients With Deficit Schizophrenia. Journal of geriatric psychiatry and neurology. 2019;32(6):298-303.
2. De Giorgi R, De Crescenzo F, D'Alò G, Rizzo Pesci N, Di Franco V, Sandini C, et al. Prevalence of schizophrenia spectrum disorders in individuals with autism spectrum disorders: A systematic review. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2019.
3. Chukwujekwu C. Prevalence, Patterns and Correlates of Schizophrenia among Out-Patient Attendees at Madonna University Teaching Hospital, Elele: A 3-Year Review. Clin Psychiatry. 2019;5(1):2.
4. Singh P, Prajapati A. Burden of schizophrenia on caregivers in Nepal. Nepal Med Coll J. 2012;15(2):140-3.
5. Shiraishi N, Reilly J. Positive and negative impacts of schizophrenia on family caregivers: a systematic review and qualitative meta-summary. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology. 2019;54(3):277-90.
6. Hajebi A, Naserbakht M, Minoletti A. Burden experienced by caregivers of schizophrenia patients and its related factors. Medical journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2019;33:54.
7. Nayak MR, Mallik T, Hembram S, Dash M. Perceived Family Burden among the Male & Female Caregivers of Schizophrenia Patients-A Comparative Study in Eastern India. International Journal of Research and Review. 2020;7(1):93-100.
8. Lueboonthavatchai P, Lueboonthavatchai O. Quality of life and correlated health status and social support of schizophrenic patients' caregivers. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand= Chotmaihet thangphaet. 2006;89:S13-9.
9. McDonell MG, Short RA, Berry CM, Dyck DG. Burden in schizophrenia caregivers: impact of family psychoeducation and awareness of patient suicidality. Family process. 2003;42(1):91-103.
10. VELLIGAN DI, Brain C, Bouérat Duvold L, Agid O. Caregiver burdens associated with treatment-resistant schizophrenia: a quantitative caregiver survey of experiences, attitudes and perceptions. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2019;10:584.
11. guru s. cargiving burden and social support among caregivrrs of schizophrenic patients. dehli psychiatric journal. 2014;17(337-342).
12. Srivastava S. Perception of burden by caregivers of patients with schizophrenia. Indian Journal of Psychiatry. 2005;47(3):148-52.
13. haresabadi m, bibak b. Assessing burden of family caregivers of patients with schizophrenia Admitted in IMAM REZA hospital- Bojnurd 2010. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;4(2):165-71(in Persian(
14. Shamsaei F, Cheraghi F, Bashirian S. Burden on Family Caregivers Caring for Patients with Schizophrenia. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry. 2015;10(4):239-45.
15. Cohen S. Social relationships and health. American psychologist. 2004;59(8):676.
16. Toljamo M, Hentinen M. Adherence to self‐care and social support. Journal of clinical nursing. 2001;10(5):618-27.
17. Albar Marín M, Garcia-Ramirez M. Social support and emotional exhaustion among hospital nursing staff. The European Journal of Psychiatry. 2005;19(2):96-106.
18. Karademas EC. Self-efficacy, social support and well-being: The mediating role of optimism. Personality and individual differences. 2006;40(6):1281-90.
19. Sameti N. Developing and Validating a Scale for Measuring Social Support and Investigating the Relationship between Student Stressors and Academic Performance, Type A Personality Traits, Depression and Anxiety in Students Ahvaz: Chamran University of Ahvaz; 1376.
20. Ardeshirzadeh M. Comparative Study of Psychological Stress and Coping Strategies in Caregivers of Chronic Schizophrenic Patients and Caregivers of Chronic Bipolar Disorders. tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences; 2004.
21. Koolaee AK, Etemadi A. The outcome of family interventions for the mothers of schizophrenia patients in Iran. International Journal of Social Psychiatry. 2010;56(6):634-46.
22. Hussein HA, Khudiar AK. Social Support among Caregivers of Patients with Schizophrenia. kufa Journal for Nursing sciences. 2013;3(2):109-17.
23. Mohammed SFM, Ghaith RFAH. Relationship between burden, psychological well-being, and social support among caregivers of mentally ill patients. Egyptian Nursing Journal. 2018;15(3):268.
24. Navidian A, Pahlavanzadeh S, Yazdani M. The effectiveness of family training on family caregivers of inpatients with mental disorders. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2010;16(2):99-106.
25. Noori Khajavi M, Ardeshirzadeh M, Dolatshahi B, Afgheh S. Comparative evaluation of psychological burden in caregivers of patients with chronic schizophrenia and caregivers of patients with chronic bipolar disorder. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2008;14(1):80-4.
26. Khajavi M, Ardeshirzadeh M, Afghah S, Dolatshahi B. The impact of coping strategies on burden of care in chronic schizophrenic patients and caregivers of chronic bipolar patients. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal. 2011;9(2):26-31.
27. Cvečić I, Sokolić D, Mrak MK. Higer Education and Economic Prosperity at Regional Level. Revista portuguesa de estudos regionais. 2019;50(1):9-25.
28. Nuttall AK, Thakkar KN, Luo X, Mueser KT, Glynn SM, Achtyes ED, et al. Longitudinal associations of family burden and patient quality of life in the context of first-episode schizophrenia in the RAISE-ETP study. Psychiatry research. 2019;276:60-8.
29. Tristiana RD, Triantoro B, Nihayati HE, Yusuf A, Abdullah KL. Relationship Between Caregivers’ Burden of Schizophrenia Patient with Their Quality of Life in Indonesia. Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Mental Health. 2019;6(2):141-8.
30. Rangaswamy T, Mohan G, Raghavan V. Outcome of Schizophrenia in Low-and Middle-Income Countries. Schizophrenia Treatment Outcomes: Springer; 2020. p. 27-33.
31. Chen L, Zhao Y, Tang J, Jin G, Liu Y, Zhao X, et al. The burden, support and needs of primary family caregivers of people experiencing schizophrenia in Beijing communities: a qualitative study. BMC psychiatry. 2019;19(1):75.