1. Motaghi M, Afsar M, Tavakoli N. Examination of the relationship between health-promoting behaviors and family characteristics in high school girl students. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Urmia University of Medical Sciences. 2015;13(5):395-403.
2. Javadinezhad A, Heydari A, Naderi F, Bakhtiyipoor S, Hafezi F. The Effectiveness of Educating Moral Intelligence on Psychological Well-being of the Secondary School Students. Bioethics Journal. 2019;8(29):53-62.
3. Anderson ET, McFarlane JM. Community as partner: Theory and practice in nursing: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010.
4. Roy RR, Halder UK. Teacher Effectiveness: A Self-Report Study on Secondary School Teachers. 2018.
5. Entesar Foumany G. Relationship between job motivation, job involvement and organizational commitment of teachers and managers? Productivity in education administration of zanjan. Productivity management (beyond management). 2015;8(32):-.
6. Mwsrabadi J, Yarmohammadzadeh P, Azimpour E. Impact Model Self-Determination Job Motivation of Teachers the Use of Instructional and Disciplinary Strategies. Journal of Instruction and Evaluation. 2018;11(41):13-29.
7. ÇAĞRI SAN B, TOK TN. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TEACHERS'WORK ENGAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT. Pamukkale University Journal of Social Sciences Institute/Pamukkale Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Dergisi. 2017(26).
8. Gupta M, Acharya A, Gupta R. Impact of work engagement on performance in Indian higher education system. Review of European studies. 2015;7(3):192.
9. Dehghan N SJ, Moradi Sh. Explaining relationship between occupational enrichment dimensions and employee's job satisfaction. Quantitative studies in management. 2010;2.
10. Amjad ZM, Kahriz K, Khaleghpanah K. The relationship between organizational identity and occupational motivation of academics using the mediating role of social capital. Journal of sociology of social institutions. 2018;4(10):139-60.
11. Davoodi H, Bahari F, Mirzajani M. Relatedness of organizational culture and job motivation with teachers’job satisfaction. 2013.
12. Moltafet Q, Khaier M. Predicting the psychological well-being of mazne-based knowledge by providing parents with perceived avoidance. Journal of educational and learning. 2012;4(1).
13. Kazemi S. The Effectiveness of Behavior Management Training on the Psychological Well-Being of Bullying Students and Their Parents 2014.
14. Takasi N, Kiakujori D, Fereydouni N. The relationship between organizational culture, entrepreneurship culture and job motivation with the efficiency of ramsar school teachers. International management conference in Iran, challenges and solutions; Iran2013.
15. Nyam J, West W. Teachers’ Motivation: A study of the psychological and social factors. International Journal of Education and Research. 2014;2(2):1-8.
16. Khorshidi A, Mirzamani SM, Esfahani HD. Effective Factors in Enhancing School Manager's Job Motivation. Iranian journal of psychiatry. 2011;6(4):151.
17. Bryaji M, Nami A. Investigating some predictors and outcomes of flow at work in Maroon oil and gas production company’s personnel. Journal of Psychological Achievements. 2016;23(1):137-54.
18. Collie RJ, Martin AJ. Teachers' psychological needs, motivation, and autonomy-support: Impacts on students' growth goals and achievement outcomes. Goal setting and personal development: Teachers' perspectives, behavioral strategies and impact on performance. 2015:1-14.
19. Papay JP, Taylor ES, Tyler JH, Laski M. Learning job skills from colleagues at work: Evidence from a field experiment using teacher performance data. National Bureau of Economic Research, 2016.