1. Li Q, Guan X, Wu P, Wang X, Zhou L, Tong Y, et al. Early transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, of novel coronavirus–infected pneumonia. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020.
2. Coronavirus disease 2019. 2020 [cited 2020 13/4/2020]; Available from: https://www.who.int/
3. del Rio C, Malani PN. COVID-19—new insights on a rapidly changing epidemic. Jama. 2020.
4. Liu H, Wang L-L, Zhao S-J, Kwak-Kim J, Mor G, Liao A-H. Why are pregnant women susceptible to viral infection: an immunological viewpoint? Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 2020:103122.
5. Jiang F, Deng L, Zhang L, Cai Y, Cheung CW, Xia Z. Review of the clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2020:1-5.
6. Backer JA, Klinkenberg D, Wallinga J. Incubation period of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infections among travellers from Wuhan, China, 20–28 January 2020. Eurosurveillance. 2020;25(5).
7. Rothan HA, Byrareddy SN. The epidemiology and pathogenesis of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. Journal of autoimmunity. 2020:102433.
8. Tam D, Lee S, Lee S. Impact of SARS on avian influenza preparedness in healthcare workers. Infection. 2007;35(5):320-5.
9. Lee AM, Wong JG, McAlonan GM, Cheung V, Cheung C, Sham PC, et al. Stress and psychological distress among SARS survivors 1 year after the outbreak. The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 2007;52(4):233-40.
10. Mak IWC, Chu CM, Pan PC, Yiu MGC, Chan VL. Long-term psychiatric morbidities among SARS survivors. General hospital psychiatry. 2009;31(4):318-26.
11. Kang L, Li Y, Hu S, Chen M, Yang C, Yang BX, et al. The mental health of medical workers in Wuhan, China dealing with the 2019 novel coronavirus. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(3):e14.
12. Zhu J, Sun L, Zhang L, Wang H, Fan A, Yang B, et al. Prevalence and Influencing Factors of Anxiety and Depression Symptoms in the First-Line Healthcare workers Fighting Against the COVID-19 in Gansu. Available at SSRN 3550054. 2020.
13. Cheong D, Lee C. Impact of severe acute respiratory syndrome on anxiety levels of front-line health care workers. Hong Kong Med J. 2004;10(5):325-30.
14. Cattaneo A, Riva M. Stress-induced mechanisms in mental illness: a role for glucocorticoid signalling. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology. 2016;160:169-74.
15. diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance/health-workers. 2020 [cited 2020 13/4/2020]; Available from: https://www.who.int
16. Murphy SN, Weber G, Mendis M, Gainer V, Chueh HC, Churchill S, et al. Serving the enterprise and beyond with informatics for integrating biology and the bedside (i2b2). Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 2010;17(2):124-30.
17. Burton A, Burgess C, Dean S, Koutsopoulou GZ, Hugh‐Jones S. How effective are mindfulness‐based interventions for reducing stress among healthcare professionals? A systematic review and meta‐analysis. Stress and Health. 2017;33(1):3-13.
18. Liu Z, Han B, Jiang R, Huang Y, Ma C, Wen J, et al. Mental Health Status of Doctors and Nurses During COVID-19 Epidemic in China. Available at SSRN 3551329. 2020.
19. Duan L, Zhu G. Psychological interventions for people affected by the COVID-19 epidemic. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(4):300-2.
20. Alipour A, Ghadami A, Alipour Z, Abdollahzadeh H. Preliminary validation of the Corona Disease Anxiety Scale (CDAS) in the Iranian sample. Quarterly Journal of Health Psychology. 2020;8(32):163-75.
21. Jungmann SM, Witthöft M. Health anxiety, cyberchondria, and coping in the current COVID-19 pandemic: Which factors are related to coronavirus anxiety? Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 2020:102239.
22. Cai W, Lian B, Song X, Hou T, Deng G, Li H. A cross-sectional study on mental health among health care workers during the outbreak of Corona Virus Disease 2019. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2020;51:102111.
23. Moghanibashi-Mansourieh A. Assessing the anxiety level of Iranian general population during COVID-19 outbreak. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2020:102076.
24. Lai J, Ma S, Wang Y, Cai Z, Hu J, Wei N, et al. Factors associated with mental health outcomes among health care workers exposed to coronavirus disease 2019. JAMA network open. 2020;3(3):e203976-e.
25. Wang C, Pan R, Wan X, Tan Y, Xu L, Ho CS, et al. Immediate psychological responses and associated factors during the initial stage of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic among the general population in China. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2020;17(5):1729.
26. Du J, Dong L, Wang T, Yuan C, Fu R, Zhang L, et al. Psychological symptoms among frontline healthcare workers during COVID-19 outbreak in Wuhan. General hospital psychiatry. 2020.
27. Liu C-Y, Yang Y-z, Zhang X-M, Xu X, Dou Q-L, Zhang W-W. The prevalence and influencing factors for anxiety in medical workers fighting COVID-19 in China: A cross-sectional survey. Available at SSRN 3548781. 2020.
28. Bayanfar F. Predicting corona disease anxiety among Healthcare workerss in Tehran based on Five Factor theory of personality. Biquarterly Iranian Journal of Health Psychology. 2020;2(2):113-26.
29. Wang C, Pan R, Wan X, Tan Y, Xu L, McIntyre RS, et al. A longitudinal study on the mental health of general population during the COVID-19 epidemic in China. Brain, behavior, and immunity. 2020.
30. Lee SA, Mathis AA, Jobe MC, Pappalardo EA. Clinically significant fear and anxiety of COVID-19: A psychometric examination of the Coronavirus Anxiety Scale. Psychiatry Research. 2020:113112.
31. Guo J, Liao L, Wang B, Li X, Guo L, Tong Z, et al. Psychological Effects of COVID-19 on Hospital Staff: A National Cross-Sectional Survey of China Mainland. Available at SSRN 3550050. 2020.
32. Nie X-D, Wang Q, Wang M-N, Zhao S, Liu L, Zhu Y-L, et al. Anxiety and depression and its correlates in patients with coronavirus disease 2019 in Wuhan. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice. 2020:1-6.