1. Ahmadi M, Motlagh HR, Jaafarzadeh N, Mostoufi A, Saeedi R, Barzegar G, et al. Enhanced photocatalytic degradation of tetracycline and real pharmaceutical wastewater using MWCNT/TiO2 nano-composite. 2017;186:55-63.
2. Leong S, Li D, Hapgood K, Zhang X, Wang HJACBE. Ni (OH) 2 decorated rutile TiO2 for efficient removal of tetracycline from wastewater. 2016;198:224-33.
3. Soltani RDC, Mashayekhi M, Naderi M, Boczkaj G, Jorfi S, Safari MJUs. Sonocatalytic degradation of tetracycline antibiotic using zinc oxide nanostructures loaded on nano-cellulose from waste straw as nanosonocatalyst. 2019;55:117-24.
4. Song C, Li X, Wang L, Shi WJSr. Fabrication, characterization and response surface method (RSM) optimization for tetracycline photodegration by Bi 3.84 W 0.16 O 6.24-graphene oxide (BWO-GO). 2016;6:37466.
5. Liu Y, Li J, Wu L, Shi Y, He Q, Chen J, et al. Magnetic spent bleaching earth carbon (Mag-SBE@ C) for efficient adsorption of tetracycline hydrochloride: Response surface methodology for optimization and mechanism of action. 2020:137817.
6. Jiang X, Guo Y, Zhang L, Jiang W, Xie RJCEJ. Catalytic degradation of tetracycline hydrochloride by persulfate activated with nano Fe0 immobilized mesoporous carbon. 2018;341:392-401.
7. Cao J, Sun S, Li X, Yang Z, Xiong W, Wu Y, et al. Efficient charge transfer in aluminum-cobalt layered double hydroxide derived from Co-ZIF for enhanced catalytic degradation of tetracycline through peroxymonosulfate activation. 2020;382:122802.
8. Okoli CP, Ofomaja AEJJoCP. Development of sustainable magnetic polyurethane polymer nanocomposite for abatement of tetracycline antibiotics aqueous pollution: Response surface methodology and adsorption dynamics. 2019;217:42-55.
9. Galedari M, Ghazi MM, Mirmasoomi SRJCER, Design. Photocatalytic process for the tetracycline removal under visible light: Presenting a degradation model and optimization using response surface methodology (RSM). 2019;145:323-33.
10. Chen T-K, Tien Y-I, Wei K-HJP. Synthesis and characterization of novel segmented polyurethane/clay nanocomposites. 2000;41(4):1345-53.
11. Jahangiri K, Yousefi N, Ghadiri SK, Fekri R, Bagheri A, Talebi SSJJoDS, et al. Enhancement adsorption of hexavalent chromium onto modified fly ash from aqueous solution; optimization; isotherm, kinetic and thermodynamic study. 2018.
12. Yousefi N, Nabizadeh R, Nasseri S, Khoobi M, Nazmara S, Mahvi AHJWS, et al. Optimization of the synthesis and operational parameters for NOM removal with response surface methodology during nano-composite membrane filtration. 2018;77(6):1558-69.
13. Thi VHT, Lee B-KJJohm. Great improvement on tetracycline removal using ZnO rod-activated carbon fiber composite prepared with a facile microwave method. 2017;324:329-39.
14. Zhu X-D, Wang Y-J, Sun R-J, Zhou D-MJC. Photocatalytic degradation of tetracycline in aqueous solution by nanosized TiO2. 2013;92(8):925-32.
15. Dehghan A, Zarei A, Jaafari J, Shams M, Khaneghah AMJC. Tetracycline removal from aqueous solutions using zeolitic imidazolate frameworks with different morphologies: a mathematical modeling. 2019;217:250-60.
16. Yousefi N, Nabizadeh R, Nasseri S, Khoobi M, Nazmara S, Mahvi AHJKJoCE. Decolorization of direct blue 71 solutions using tannic acid/polysulfone thin film nanofiltration composite membrane; preparation, optimization and characterization of anti-fouling. 2017;34(8):2342-53.
17. Kakavandi B, Takdastan A, Jaafarzadeh N, Azizi M, Mirzaei A, Azari AJJoP, et al. Application of Fe3O4@ C catalyzing heterogeneous UV-Fenton system for tetracycline removal with a focus on optimization by a response surface method. 2016;314:178-88.
18. Pourfadakari S, Yousefi N, Mahvi AHJCjoce. Removal of Reactive Red 198 from aqueous solution by combined method multi-walled carbon nanotubes and zero-valent iron: Equilibrium, kinetics, and thermodynamic. 2016;24(10):1448-55.