1. Huang Y-h, Robertson MM, Lee J, Rineer J, Murphy LA, Garabet A, et al. Supervisory interpretation of safety climate versus employee safety climate perception: Association with safety behavior and outcomes for lone workers. Transportation research part F: traffic psychology and behaviour. 2014;26:348-60.
2. Christian MS, Bradley JC, Wallace JC, Burke MJ. Workplace safety: a meta-analysis of the roles of person and situation factors. Journal of applied psychology. 2009;94(5):1103.
3. Heidari M, Farshad A, Arghami S. Astudy on relationship between production link worker's safety attitude and their safe act in of arak metal industry. Iran Occupational Health. 2007;4(3):1-9.
4. Mearns K, Hope L, Ford MT, Tetrick LE. Investment in workforce health: Exploring the implications for workforce safety climate and commitment. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2010;42(5):1445-54.
5. Beus JM, Payne SC, Bergman ME, Arthur Jr W. Safety climate and injuries: an examination of theoretical and empirical relationships. Journal of applied psychology. 2010;95(4):713.
6. Shirali GA, Khademian F. Analysis of workplace safety climate using Nordic questionnaire: a case study in a metal industry. Iran Occupational Health. 2016;13(5):25-38.
7. Bond SA, Tuckey MR, Dollard MF. Psychosocial safety climate, workplace bullying, and symptoms of posttraumatic stress. Organization Development Journal. 2010;28(1):37.
8. Wu X, Li Y, Yao Y, Luo X, He X, Yin WJIjoer, et al. Development of construction workers job stress scale to study and the relationship between job stress and safety behavior: An empirical study in Beijing. 2018;15(11):2409.
9. Kim W-Y, Cho H-H. Unions, Health and safety committees, and workplace accidents in the Korean manufacturing sector. Safety and health at work. 2016;7(2):161-5.
10. Mayhew C, Quintan M, Ferris R. The effects of subcontracting/outsourcing on occupational health and safety: survey evidence from four Australian industries. Safety Science. 1997;25(1-3):163-78.
11. Kim KW, Park SJ, Lim HS, Cho HH. Safety climate and occupational stress according to occupational accidents experience and employment type in shipbuilding industry of korea. Safety and health at work. 2017;8(3):290-5.
12. Zandi A, Sayari R, Ebadi A, Sanainasab H. Abundance of depression, anxiety and stress in militant Nurses. Journal Mil Med. 2011;13(2):103-8.
13. Hashemi SY, Emkani M, Dehghan A, Kalantari R, Gholami MJJoHS, System S. The Relationship of General Health and Job Stress in Industrial Workers. 2019;7(1):31-5.
14. Bakhshi E, Moradi A, Naderi M, Kalantari RJJoPS, Improvement Q. Associations of the Quality of Work Life and Depression, Anxiety, and Stress in the Employees of Healthcare Systems. 2018;6(1):662-7.
15. Fink G. Stress: definition and history. Stress science: neuroendocrinology. 2010:3-9.
16. Hoboubi N, Choobineh A, Ghanavati FK, Keshavarzi S, Hosseini AA. The impact of job stress and job satisfaction on workforce productivity in an Iranian petrochemical industry. Safety and health at work. 2017;8(1):67-71.
17. Sinaei A, Abbaspoor Z, Hashemi S, Javadifar N. The Relationship between Perceived Stress and Attitude towards Delivery and Choosing Mode of Delivery among Pregnant Women. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2018;20(5):61-7.
18. Chen Y, McCabe B, Hyatt D. Impact of individual resilience and safety climate on safety performance and psychological stress of construction workers: a case study of the Ontario construction industry. Journal of safety research. 2017;61:167-76.
19. Pruessner JC, Hellhammer DH, Kirschbaum CJPm. Burnout, perceived stress, and cortisol responses to awakening. 1999;61(2):197-204.
20. Najafi A, Afrazeh A, Jahanshahi M. Relationship of stress and knowledge workers productivity in Mess-Sarcheshmeh Company. Iran Occupational Health. 2010;7(1):5-0.
21. Mahmoudi H, Ebadi A, Salimi SH, Najafi Mehri S, Mokhtari Noori J, Shokrollahi F. Effect of nurse communication with patients on anxiety, depression and stress level of emergency ward patients. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2010;3(1):7-12.
22. Zeydi IM, Heydarnia A, Niknami SJP. Safety climate measurement at workplace: Development, validity and reliability. 2011;10(2):157-65.
23. MOHAMMADI ZI, HEYDARNIA AR, Niknami S. Safety climate measurement at workplace: Development, validity and reliability. 2011.
24. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Evaluation of educational programs based on the theory of planned behavior on employees’ safety behaviors. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2013;22(97):166-77.
25. Cohen S, Kamarck T, Mermelstein R. A global measure of perceived stress. Journal of health and social behavior. 1983:385-96.
26. Jafari MJ, Gharari M, Ghafari M, Omidi L, Fardi GA. Investigating the safety atmosphere and its associated factors in a construction firm in 2011. Journal of Health in the Field. 2015;2(3).
27. Zare S. Investigation of the safety climate among workers in sirjan GolGohar mining and industrial company. 2013.
28. Wu T-C, Liu C-W, Lu M-C. Safety climate in university and college laboratories: Impact of organizational and individual factors. Journal of Safety Research. 2007;38(1):91-102.
29. Wu T, Kang T. Safety climate in four categories of manufacturing industries in central Taiwan. The Journal of Health Science. 2002;4(3):203-23.
30. Ahmadi Marzaleh M, Vosoughi S, Kavousi A, Jameh Bozorg H. Investigation of the relation between level of awareness in health, safety and environment management system and its effects on employee safety climate in Kermanshah oil refinery in 2015. Iran Occupational Health. 2017;14(3):117-29.
31. Jafari MJ, Sadighzadeh A, Sarsangi V, Zaeri F, Yegani F. Safety climate survey in iran's uranium mines in 2013. Safety Promotion and Injury Prevention. 2014;2(3):148-54.
32. Zakerian SA, Garosi E, Abdi Z, Bakhshi E, Kamrani M, Kalantari R. Studying the influence of workplace design on productivity of bank clerks. Health and Safety at Work. 2016;6(2):35-42.
33. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpor A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. The effect of an educational intervention based on the theory of planned behavior to improve safety climate. Iran Occupational Health. 2013;9(4).
34. Hahn SE, Murphy LR. A short scale for measuring safety climate. Safety science. 2008;46(7):1047-66.
35. Shapiro AP, Benson H, Chobanian AV, Herd JA, Julius S, Kaplan N, et al. The role of stress in hypertension. 1979.
36. Din-Dzietham R, Nembhard WN, Collins R, Davis SK. Perceived stress following race-based discrimination at work is associated with hypertension in African–Americans. The metro Atlanta heart disease study, 1999–2001. Social Science & Medicine. 2004;58(3):449-61.
37. Bovier PA, Chamot E, Perneger TV. Perceived stress, internal resources, and social support as determinants of mental health among young adults. Quality of Life Research. 2004;13(1):161-70.
38. Ng DM, Jeffery RW. Relationships between perceived stress and health behaviors in a sample of working adults. Health psychology. 2003;22(6):638.