1. Faramarzi S, Moradi MR. Effectiveness of art therapy on reduction of hopelessness and solitude in children with hearing impairment. Auditory and Vestibular Research. 2015;23(6):25-31.
2. Rozrokh z, Amirfakhraei A. The effect of mandala staining therapy on anxiety anger and mind control. Studies in Psychology and Educational Sciences. 2017;8(3):87-100.
3. Ghamari Kivi H, Basir Amir SM, Farzaneh A, Ghavibazou E. The effectiveness of mandala therapy in reducing adolescent anxiety. Counseling Culture and Psycotherapy. 2019;10(40):99-112.
4. Labadi Z, Ronqi S, Taleghani N. INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECT OF COLORING THERAPY ON REDUCING ANXIETY AND ENHANCING (SELF-IMAGE IN NORMAL AND WRONG-DOER TEENAGE GIRLS). journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2013;14(4).
5. Gorji M. The effect of Mandala art therapy on reducing anxiety in women with substance abuse. research on addiction. 2019;13(53):269-84.
6. Moghadam MF, Hamidi T, Kheirabadi A. Reflect Mandala symbols and symbols in the story of a child and adolescent. Islamic Art. 2020;16(38):328-43.
7. Beebe A, Gelfand EW, Bender B. A randomized trial to test the effectiveness of art therapy for children with asthma. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2010;126(2):263-6. e1.
8. Freilich R, Shechtman Z. The contribution of art therapy to the social, emotional, and academic adjustment of children with learning disabilities. The Arts in psychotherapy. 2010;37(2):97-105.
9. Barajali A, Habibi R, Tayebi A. The effectiveness of coloring art using step by step drawings on self-esteem of educable retarded children. shenakht Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry. 2015;2(3):40-52.
10. Duong K, Stargell NA, Mauk GW. Effectiveness of coloring mandala designs to reduce anxiety in graduate counseling students. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health. 2018;13(3):318-30.
11. Noor SM, Saleem T, Azmat J, Arouj K. Mandala-coloring as a therapeutic intervention for anxiety reduction in university students. Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017;67(6):904-07.
12. Ramadhana JAF. Teknik Pewarnaan Desain Mandala: Mengurangi Kecemasan pada Dewasa Awal: Universitas Brawijaya; 2017.
13. Wang C, Preisser J, Chung Y, Li K. Complementary and alternative medicine use among children with mental health issues: Results from the National Health Interview Survey. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2018;18(1):1-17.
14. Saberi Tilaki M, EMADIAN SO, Mohammadianakerdi E, MAHDINEJAD GORJI G. The effect of Mandala art therapy on reducing anxiety in women with substance abuse. RESEARCH ON ADDICTION. 2019;13(53 #r00753):-.
15. Khodabakhshi-Koolaee A, Darestani-Farahani F. Mandala Coloring as Jungian Art to Reduce Bullying and Increase Social Skills. Journal of Client-Centered Nursing Care. 2020;6(3):193-202.
16. Ruzrokh Z, Amirfakhraei A. The Effectiveness of Color Therapy by Mandala Designs Method on Students’ Anger of the Second Period Girl Elementary School. Journal of Psychology, Educational Sciences and Social Sciences. 2018;1(2):9-19.
17. Angellim C, Satiadarma MP, Subroto U, editors. Mandala Drawing for Reducing Test Anxiety in College Student. The 2nd Tarumanagara International Conference on the Applications of Social Sciences and Humanities (TICASH 2020); 2020: Atlantis Press.
18. Li J, Wu B, editors. The Application of Mandala Drawing in Psychological Education in Universities. International Conference on Education Studies: Experience and Innovation (ICESEI 2020); 2020: Atlantis Press.
19. Henderson P, Rosen D, Mascaro N. Empirical study on the healing nature of mandalas. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. 2007;1(3):148.