1. Tanjani PT, Motlagh ME, Nazar MM, Najafi F. The health status of the elderly population of Iran in 2012. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics. 2015;60(2):281-7.
2. Hazzard WR, Halter JB, Ouslander J. Hazzard's Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, Sixth Edition: McGrawHill Education; 2017.
3. WHO Global Report on Falls Prevention in Older Age. Report. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO, 2007 .
4. Jahangiri H. Draft: Hamideh Jahangiri. The Institute for Cognitive Science Studies (ICSS) Award. 2008 Nov.
5. Rohani M, Dehdari T, Hosseinyrad M, Alaei M. The Frequency of Domestic Elder Abuse in Tehran City, Iran, in 2018. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2019; 14 (3) :368-379
6. Sam S, Mahmoodi Y, Tirgar A. Retirement Syndrome Among Babol City Retirees. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2015; 10 (3) :100-109.
7. Gulparvar, M., et al. (1390). "The Relationship between Components of Retirement Syndrome with General Health Symptoms in Retired Elderly." 6 (20)
8. Bozorgmehri K. Assessment the retirement and beginning to retirement syndrome and relation between beginning retirement syndrome with workaholism in Esfahan city. Esfahan: Islamic Azad University, Khorasgan Branch. 2007.
9. Mohammadlo H, Kargarbarzi H, Khanbani M, AminiYeganeh P. The Relationship Between The Spouse’s Perception of sacrificing Behavior and Family Functioning and Marital Satisfaction in The Elderly Retired Nurses of Tehran. joge. 2016; 1 (2) :45-53.
10. Yektatalab, S., et al. The Effect of Psychoeducational Intervention on Retirement Syndrome Among Retired Nurses: A Field Trial. Online J Health Allied Scs, 2017, 16.4: 8.
11. Langlois F, Vu TTM, Chassé K, Dupuis G, Kergoat M-J, Bherer L. Benefits of physical exercise training on cognition and quality of life in frail older adults. The Journals of Gerontology: Series B. 2013;68(3):400-4
12. Hassanpour Dehkordi A, Rastar AA. Effect of Progressive Muscle Relaxation on Social Performance and Quality of Life in Aging. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2016;11(2):244-9.
13. Samadian F, Garrusi S. The Relationship between Attitude, Social Support, and Elderly’s Life of Quality (A case study of Kerman). Social Sciences 2019.
14. Nobahar M, Ahmadi F, Alhani F, Fallahi Khoshknab M. Designing an Adaptation Model for Retired Nurses. IJN. 2012; 24 (74) :63-71
15. Shafiee, A. Rezai, F. The relationship between job satisfaction and quality of life with retirement satisfaction among retired employees. Counseling and Psychotherapy Culture. 1395; 1395 (27).
16. Fouladian, M., et al. "A Study of the Status of Elderly Social Dignity (Comparison of Residents of Mashhad Centers with Non-Residents)". In Aging in Iran (with a psychosocial approach) 2018 Nov 19.
17. Zhao L, Wu H, Zhou X, Wang Q, Zhu W, Chen J. Effects of progressive muscular relaxation training on anxiety, depression and quality of life of endometriosis patients under gonadotrophin-releasing hormone agonist therapy. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2012;162(2):211-5.
18. Hassanpour-Dehkordi A, Jalali A. Effect of progressive muscle relaxation on the fatigue and quality of life among Iranian aging persons. Acta Medica Iranica. 2016 Jul 9:430
19. akbarzadeh r, koushan m, rakhshani mh, hashemi nik sm. effect of the benson relaxation technique on quality of sleep in patients with chronic heart disease. journal of sabzevar university of medical sciences. 2014;21(3):-.
20. Statistics of retirees of the National Pension Fund. 2018; Available from: https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1397/04/31/1782718/.
21. Noh, J.-W., et al., Gender differences in the impact of retirement on depressive symptoms among middle-aged and older adults: A propensity score matching approach. PloS one, 2019. 14(3).
22. Resnick B, Nahm ES. Reliability and validity testing of the revised 12-item Short-Form Health Survey in older adults. Journal of nursing measurement. 2001;9(2):151-61.
23. Montazeri A, Vahdaninia M, Mousavi SJ, Omidvari S. The Iranian version of 12-item Short Form Health Survey (SF-12): factor structure, internal consistency and construct validity. BMC public health. 2009;9(1):341.
24. De Vries MK. The Retirement Syndrome:: The Psychology of Letting Go. European Management Journal. 2003;21(6):707-1.
25. Drentea P. Retirement and mental health. Journal of aging and health. 2002;14(2):167-94.
26. Farnam a. the effect of positive thinking training in enhancement of quality and hope of life among the elderly. positive psychology research. 2016;2(1 (5) #p00169).
27. Heidari M, Shahbazi S. Effect of self-care training program on quality of life of elders. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2012;25(75):1-8.
28. Shahriari M, Dehghan M, Pahlavanzadeh S, Hazini A. Effects of progressive muscle relaxation, guided imagery and deep diaphragmatic breathing on quality of life in elderly with breast or prostate cancer. Journal of education and health promotion. 2017;6.
29. Yoo HJ, Ahn SH, Kim SB, Kim WK, Han OS. Efficacy of progressive muscle relaxation training and guided imagery in reducing chemotherapy side effects in patients with breast cancer and in improving their quality of life. Supportive Care in Cancer. 2005 Oct 1;13(10):826-33.
30. Kianpour Ghahfarokhi F, Hooman F, Yazdi Mazidi S, Ahmadi V. The Relationship Between Demographic Characteristics and Retirement Satisfaction in Elderly Retirement. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2011; 6 (3) :40-48.