1. Gurtman MB. Interpersonal Circumplex. Encyclopedia of Personality and Individual Differences. 2020:2364-73.
2. Jamalnia S, Javanmardifard S, Najafi Z. The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Self-Efficacy in Type II Diabetes Patients. Iranian journal of diabetes and obesity. 2020.
3. Pustivšek S, Hadžić V, Dervišević E, Carruthers J. Risk for eating disorders and body composition among adolescent female and male athletes and non-athlete controls. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. 2019;1(ahead-of-print).
4. Jacobi F, Wittchen H-U, Hölting C, Höfler M, Pfister H, Müller N, et al. Prevalence, co-morbidity and correlates of mental disorders in the general population: results from the German Health Interview and Examination Survey (GHS). Psychological medicine. 2004;34(4):597.
5. Jamalikandazi F, Ranjbar E, Gholami-Parizad E, Ghazanfari Z, Mostafavi S-A. Nutritional status and anthropometric indices in high school girls in Ilam, west Iran. Scientifica. 2016;2016.
6. Safarzade S, MahmoodyKhorandi Z. Survey on eating disorders (mental anorexia, bulimia) among 13-18-year-old adolescents of Gonabad city in 2014. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2015;14(5):393-404.
7. Linardon J, Wade TD, De la Piedad Garcia X, Brennan L. The efficacy of cognitive-behavioral therapy for eating disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 2017;85(11):1080.
8. Kooshki M, keramati H, Hasani J. The effectiveness of self-efficacy training on academic stress and social skills of female students. Journal of School Psychology. 2018;7(2):196-213.
9. abolghasemi a, baigi p. Comparison the efficacy of trainings of cognitive-behavior and emotion regulation skills on self-efficacy and academic adjustment of students with test anxiety. Educational Psychology. 2012;7(22):21-42.
10. Moattari M, Jamalnia S, Mansoori P, Mani A, Dabbaghmanesh MH, Sayadi M. The prevalence of Cognitive Impairment in Patients with Type II Diabetes and its Relationship with Quality of Life, Self-Management Profiles, and HbA1c. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Obesity. 2016;8(1):35-40.
11. Okamoto Y, Miyake Y, Nagasawa I, Shishida K. A 10-year follow-up study of completers versus dropouts following treatment with an integrated cognitive-behavioral group therapy for eating disorders. Journal of Eating Disorders. 2017;5(1):52.
12. Atwood ME, Friedman A. A systematic review of enhanced cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT‐E) for eating disorders. International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2020;53(3):311-30.
13. Murphy R, Straebler S, Cooper Z, Fairburn CG. Cognitive behavioral therapy for eating disorders. Psychiatric Clinics. 2010;33(3):611-27.
14. Peterson CM, Van Diest AMK, Mara CA, Matthews A. Dialectical behavioral therapy skills group as an adjunct to family-based therapy in adolescents with restrictive eating disorders. Eating disorders. 2020;28(1):67-79.
15. Queendom A. Communication Skills Test-Revised. Available online by Internet: http://www
queendom com/cgi-bin/tests/transfer cgi. 2004.
16. Hosseinchari M, Fadakar M. Investigating the effects of higher education on communication skills based on comparison of college and high school students. Teaching and Learning Research. 2006;3(2):21-32.
17. Garner DM, Olmsted MP, Bohr Y, Garfinkel PE. The eating attitudes test: psychometric features and clinical correlates. Psychological medicine. 1982;12(4):871-8.
18. Ahmadi S, Moloodi R, Zarbaksh M-R, Ghaderi A. Psychometric properties of the Eating Attitude Test-26 for female Iranian students. Eating and Weight Disorders-Studies on Anorexia, Bulimia and Obesity. 2014;19(2):183-9.
19. Salamat M, Moghtadae K, Kafi M,et al. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral play therapy on memory and social skills of children with spelling learning disability. Journal of Research in Behavioural Sciences. 2014;11(6):556-66. https://rbs.mui.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=347&sid=1&slc_lang=en
20. Shahri M, Moeinikia M, Zahed A, Narimani M. Investigation the impact of paint therapy on communication skills of shyness girl students. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;128:327-31.
21. Sasaki N, Somemura H, Nakamura S, Yamamoto M, Isojima M, Shinmei I, et al. Effects of brief communication skills training for workers based on the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2017;59(1):61.
22. Felder JN, Epel ES, Neuhaus J, Krystal AD, Prather AA. Efficacy of digital cognitive behavioral therapy for the treatment of insomnia symptoms among pregnant women: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA psychiatry. 2020;77(5):484-92.
23. Peterson CB, Engel SG, Crosby RD, Strauman T, Smith TL, Klein M, et al. Comparing integrative cognitive‐affective therapy and guided self‐help cognitive‐behavioral therapy to treat binge‐eating disorder using standard and naturalistic momentary outcome measures: A randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2020;53(9):1418-27.
24. Manasse SM, Lampe EW, Gillikin L, Payne‐Reichert A, Zhang F, Juarascio AS, et al. The project REBOOT protocol: Evaluating a personalized inhibitory control training as an adjunct to cognitive behavioral therapy for bulimia nervosa and binge‐eating disorder. International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2020;53(6):1007-13.
25. Jamalnia S, Javanmardifard S, Ghodsbin F, Zarea K, Ezzati E. The Relationship Between Spiritual Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care. 2018;7(3).
26. Hilbert A. Cognitive-behavioral therapy for binge eating disorder in adolescents: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2013;14(1):1-11.
27. Wilhelm S, Weingarden H, Ladis I, Braddick V, Shin J, Jacobson NC. Cognitive-behavioral therapy in the digital age: presidential address. Behavior therapy. 2020;51(1):1-14.
28. Rajabi M, Bakhshani N-M, Saravani MR, Khanjani S, Javad Bagian M. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral group therapy on coping strategies and in reducing anxiety, depression, and physical complaints in student victims of bullying. International Journal of High Risk Behaviors and Addiction. 2017;6(2).