1. Graham S. Race/ethnicity and social adjustment of adolescents: How (not if) school diversity matters. Educational Psychologist. 2018;53(2):64-77.
2. Mittelmeier J, Rienties B, Rogaten J, Gunter A, Raghuram P. Internationalisation at a Distance and at Home: Academic and social adjustment in a South African distance learning context. International Journal of Intercultural Relations. 2019;72:1-12.
3. Luo Y, Qi M, Huntsinger CS, Zhang Q, Xuan X, Wang Y. Grandparent involvement and preschoolers’ social adjustment in Chinese three-generation families: Examining moderating and mediating effects. Children and Youth Services Review. 2020;114:105057.
4. Malik S, Abd Manaf UK, Ahmad NA, Ismail M. Orientation and Mobility Training in Special Education Curriculum for Social Adjustment Problems of Visually Impaired Children in Pakistan. International Journal of Instruction. 2018;11(2):185-202.
5. Nurdyansyah N, Siti M, Bachtiar SB. Problem Solving Model with Integration Pattern: Student’s Problem Solving Capability. 2017.
6. Dörner D, Funke J. Complex problem solving: what it is and what it is not. Frontiers in psychology. 2017;8:1153.
7. Mancini MA. Brief Approaches to Treating Depression and Anxiety. Integrated Behavioral Health Practice: Springer; 2021. p. 269-315.
8. Moattari M, Jamalnia S, Mansoori P, Mani A, Dabbaghmanesh MH, Sayadi M. The prevalence of Cognitive Impairment in Patients with Type II Diabetes and its Relationship with Quality of Life, Self-Management Profiles, and HbA1c. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Obesity. 2016;8(1):35-40.
9. Hasegawa A, Kunisato Y, Morimoto H, Nishimura H, Matsuda Y. How do rumination and social problem solving intensify depression? A longitudinal study. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. 2018;36(1):28-46.
10. McFarland CP, Primosch M, Maxson CM, Stewart BT. Enhancing memory and imagination improves problem solving among individuals with depression. Memory & cognition. 2017;45(6):932-9.
11. Gelles LA, Lord SM, Hoople GD, Chen DA, Mejia JA. Compassionate flexibility and self-discipline: Student adaptation to emergency remote teaching in an integrated engineering energy course during COVID-19. Education Sciences. 2020;10(11):304.
12. Neff KD, Beretvas SN. The role of self-compassion in romantic relationships. Self and Identity. 2013;12(1):78-98.
13. de Souza LK, Hutz CS. Adaptation of the self-compassion scale for use in Brazil: evidences of construct validity. Temas em Psicologia. 2016;24(1):159-72.
14. Jamalnia S, Javanmardifard S, Ghodsbin F, Zarea K, Ezzati E. The Relationship Between Spiritual Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care. 2018;7(3).
15. Zessin U, Dickhäuser O, Garbade S. The relationship between self‐compassion and well‐being: A meta‐analysis. Applied Psychology: Health and Well‐Being. 2015;7(3):340-64.
16. Khodayari Fard M, Shahabi R, Akbari Zardkhane S. The relationship between religious orientation and marital satisfaction among married students. Journal of Family Research. 2007;3(10):610-20.
17. D'Zurilla TJ, Nezu AM, Maydeu-Olivares A. Social problem-solving inventory--revised (SPSI-R): Multi-Health Systems; 2002.
18. Ghasem Zadeh M, Motamedi A, Sohrabi F. The effectiveness of Compassion Focused Therapy on improving social adjustment and Forgiveness in divorced women. Women Studies. 2019;10(27):117-39.
19. Arkhodi Ghaleh Noei, Kimiaei, Seyed Ali, Karshki, Hossein. Comparison of problem solving perception and adjustment of boarding and normal high school students. International Congress on Behavioral Studies of Society and Healthy Lifestyle. 2016.
20. Attari Y, Shahni yeylagh M, Mohammad kochaki A,Bashlide K. Investigating the effect of group education, skills, social skills, individual-social adjustment, juvenile delinquents in Gonbad Kavous. Journal of Psychological Achievements, 12 (3), 25-46.
21. Abadi F, Khosravi, Sabahi. The effectiveness of interpersonal communication skills and social problem solving training on improving adaptive behavior and academic performance of female students with intellectual disabilities. Psychology of exceptional people. 2015; 5 (18): 102-21.
22. Saeedi z, Ghorbani n, Sarafraz mr, Sharifian mh. The effect of inducing self-compassion and self-esteem on the level of the experience of shame and guilt. 2013.
23. Yaghoubi S, Akrami N. The Effect Social Interest Training on Lifestyle in Bullying and Victim Adolescences. Positive Psychology. 2017;2(3):35-48.
24. Ghadampour E, Yousefvand L, Radmehr P. The Effect Social Interest Training on Lifestyle in Bullying and Victim Adolescences. Positive Psychology Research. 2017;2(3):67-78.
25. Zeller M, Yuval K, Nitzan-Assayag Y, Bernstein A. Self-compassion in recovery following potentially traumatic stress: Longitudinal study of at-risk youth. Journal of abnormal child psychology. 2015;43(4):645-53.
26. Bluth K, Roberson PN, Gaylord SA, Faurot KR, Grewen KM, Arzon S, et al. Does self-compassion protect adolescents from stress? Journal of child and family studies. 2016;25(4):1098-109.
27. Irons C, Lad S. Using compassion focused therapy to work with shame and self-criticism in complex trauma. Australian Clinical Psychologist. 2017;3(1):1743.
28. Gilbert P. The origins and nature of compassion focused therapy. British Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2014;53(1):6-41.
29. Yarnell LM, Stafford RE, Neff KD, Reilly ED, Knox MC, Mullarkey M. Meta-analysis of gender differences in self-compassion. Self and Identity. 2015;14(5):499-520.