1. Farah Bijari A, Peivastegar M, Sadr MS. The relationship between resiliency with five dimensions of personality and clinical disorders (depression, anxiety and somatization) in female undergraduate students of Alzahra University. Journal of Psychological Studies. 2015;11(3):53-78.
2. Perkins DF, Jones KR. Risk behaviors and resiliency within physically abused adolescents. Child abuse & neglect. 2004;28(5):547-63.
3. Izadinia N, Amiri M, ghorban Jahromi R, Hamidi S. A study of relationship between suicidal ideas, depression, anxiety, resiliency, daily stresses and mental health among Tehran university students. Procedia-social and behavioral sciences. 2010;5:1615-9.
4. Connor KM, Davidson JR, Lee L-C. Spirituality, resilience, and anger in survivors of violent trauma: A community survey. Journal of traumatic stress. 2003;16(5):487-94.
5. Lee H-S, Brown SL, Mitchell MM, Schiraldi GR. Correlates of resilience in the face of adversity for Korean women immigrating to the US. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 2008;10(5):415-22.
6. Karatas Z, Cakar FS. Self-Esteem and Hopelessness, and Resiliency: An Exploratory Study of Adolescents in Turkey. International Education Studies. 2011;4(4):84-91.
7. Schwarzer R, Warner LM. Perceived self-efficacy and its relationship to resilience. Resilience in children, adolescents, and adults: Springer; 2013. p. 139-50.
8. Narimani M, Ghaffari M. The role of moral and social intelligence in predicting resiliency and quality of life in parents of children with learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2016;5(2):106-28.
9. Leandro PG, Castillo MD. Coping with stress and its relationship with personality dimensions, anxiety, and depression. Procedia-social and behavioral sciences. 2010;5:1562-73.
10. Bartley CE, Roesch SC. Coping with daily stress: The role of conscientiousness. Personality and individual differences. 2011;50(1):79-83.
11. Nodjoumi S, Bahrami H. The role of personality traits in predicting military students’ resilience. Ebnesina - IRIAF Health Administration. 2013;15(3):35-43.
12. Rahmati M, Khaledi B, Salari N, Bazrafshan M, Haydarian A. The Effects of Religious and Spiritual Interventions on the Resilience of Family Members of Patients in the ICU. Shiraz E-Med J. 2017;18(11):e13007.
13. Foster K, Roche M, Delgado C, Cuzzillo C, Giandinoto JA, Furness T. Resilience and mental health nursing: An integrative review of international literature. Int J Ment Health Nurs. 2019;28(1):71-85.
14. Krautscheid L, Mood L, McLennon SM, Mossman TC, Wagner M, Wode J. Examining Relationships Between Resilience Protective Factors and Moral Distress Among Nursing Students. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2019;1(10):0000000000000471.
15. Van Hoek G, Portzky M, Franck E. The influence of socio-demographic factors, resilience and stress reducing activities on academic outcomes of undergraduate nursing students: A cross-sectional research study. Nurse Educ Today. 2019;72:90-6.
16. Eley DS, Cloninger CR, Walters L, Laurence C, Synnott R, Wilkinson D. The relationship between resilience and personality traits in doctors: implications for enhancing well being. PeerJ. 2013;1:e216.
17. Ching SSY, Cheung K, Hegney D, Rees CS. Stressors and coping of nursing students in clinical placement: A qualitative study contextualizing their resilience and burnout. Nurse education in practice. 2019;42:102690.
18. Walpita YN, Arambepola C. High resilience leads to better work performance in nurses: Evidence from South Asia. Journal of nursing management. 2019.
19. Grossefreschi T. New Approach to Personality Evaluation (Application of Factor Analysis in Personality Studies). 1 ed. Tabriz: Danial; 2002.
20. Hosseini Z, Kholghi Z, Jaberi S, Seddighy A, Salehi V, Tafvizi M. Comparison Personality Future of Conflicting and Ordinary Couple with Use. Iranian Journal of Forensic Medicine. 2013;19(4):165-74.
21. Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: The Connor‐Davidson resilience scale (CD‐RISC). Depression and anxiety. 2003;18(2):76-82.
22. akbarzadeh d, rajabzadeh a, AMINI BH, MAHAMZADEH A. Comparing the mean score of Depression, sleep quality and resiliency in patients with Migraine and Tension type headaches with healthy individuals. 2015.
23. Bagherinia H, Ildarabadi E, bagherinia F. Relationship between personality traits and mental health with resilience mediation in nurses. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences,. 2016;22(6):1063-70.
24. izadabadi b. The Relationship between Personality Features and Resiliency with Sexual Compatibility in Male Married Prisoners. Scientific Journal Management System. 2017;2(39):79-93.
25. Tarverdizadeh H, Saberi H, Pasha Sharifi H. The Prediction of Academic Resilience on the Basis of Personality Traits with Mediation Emotional Intelligence. J Health Promot Manage. 2017;7(1):36-43.
26. Tarverdizadeh H, Saberi H, Pasha Sharifi H. The Prediction of Academic Resilience on the Basis of Personality Traits with Mediation Emotional Intelligence. J Health Promot Manage. 2017;7(1):36-43.
27. Gholipour Z, Marashi SA, Mehrabizadeh Honarmand M, Arshadi N. Resilience as a Mediator between Big Five-Factor Personality Trait and Happiness. Educational Psychology. 2016;12(39):135-55.
28. Penley JA, Tomaka J, Wiebe JS. The association of coping to physical and psychological health outcomes: A meta-analytic review. Journal of behavioral medicine. 2002;25(6):551-603.
29. Sadat Azhar HR, Souri A, Karimi R. Investigating the Relationship Between Personality Characteristics and Resiliency in Employees of Special Najah Units. Naja. 2015;9(38):7-25.