1. Bijari B, Javadinia SA. The study of medical students' satisfaction with active participation in the presentation of the topic of poisoning. Future of medical education journal. 2014;4(1):3-7.
2. Sharifzadeh F. The Necessity of Reidentifying Educational System and its Role Regarding Country’s Social-Scientific Development: A Research on University Undergraduate Public Administration Program. 2011.
3. Wang X. Higher education as a field of study in China: Defining knowledge and curriculum structure: Lexington Books; 2010.
4. Dartoomi A, Salimifar M, Malekosadati S. Education-Job Mismatch in the Labor Market of Iran. Journal of Economy and Regional Development. 2018;25(16):68-94.
5. Nili MR, Nasr AR, Sharif M, Merhrmohammadi M. Social Prerequisites and Outcomes of Accountable Curriculum in Higher Education Case Study: Public Universities of Isfahan. Journal of Applied Sociology the University of Isfahan. 2010;21(2):57.
6. Valentine k. Effect of training and development on employee performance at kakamega county general hospital, kenya. Kenya: Nairobi; 2017.
7. Webb M, Morancie A. Food safety knowledge of foodservice workers at a university campus by education level, experience, and food safety training. Food control. 2015;50:259-64.
8. Mälkki H, Paatero JV. Curriculum planning in energy engineering education. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2015;106:292-9.
9. Saeed MM, Asghar MA. Examining the Relationship between Training, Motivation and Employees Job Performance–The Moderating Role of Person Job Fit. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research. 2012;2(12):12177-83.
10. Swanwick T. Understanding medical education. Understanding medical education: evidence, theory and practice. 2013:1-6.
11. Van Der Heide I, Wang J, Droomers M, Spreeuwenberg P, Rademakers J, Uiters E. The relationship between health, education, and health literacy: results from the Dutch Adult Literacy and Life Skills Survey. Journal of health communication. 2013;18(sup1):172-84.
12. Shahamat H, Nadimi H, Gharehbaglou M, Keramati E. An analysis of the motivating factors underlying the hidden curriculum components through the lens of the Iranian students of architecture: A qualitative study. Teaching and Teacher Education. 2019;86:102841.
13. Samadi M, Taghizadeh J, Esfahani ZK, Mohammadi M. Evaluating Environmental Health Students' Attitudes toward their Discipline and Future Career in Hamedan University of Medical Sciences in 2008. Iranian journal of medical education. 2010;9(4).
14. Mouzakitis GS. The role of vocational education and training curricula in economic development. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2010;2(2):3914-20.
15. Goldey ES, Abercrombie CL, Ivy TM, Kusher DI, Moeller JF, Rayner DA, et al. Biological inquiry: a new course and assessment plan in response to the call to transform undergraduate biology. CBE—Life Sciences Education. 2012;11(4):353-63.
16. Karim MSA. Entrepreneurship Education in an Engineering Curriculum. Procedia Economics and Finance. 2016;35:379-87.
17. Lopez-Medina IM, Álvarez-Nieto C, Grose J, Elsbernd A, Huss N, Huynen M, et al. Competencies on environmental health and pedagogical approaches in the nursing curriculum: A systematic review of the literature. Nurse Education in Practice. 2019;37:1-8.
18. Pierce D. Analysis of sport sales courses in the sport management curriculum. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education. 2019;24:17-29.
19. Falahi E, Ghobadi Hamzehkhani R, Ghazi S, Farhadi A, Roosta S. Course Credits of Nutrition Sciences BSc Program: Perspective of Students. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2017;17(0):451-61.
20. Nriagu JO. Encyclopedia of environmental health: Elsevier; 2019.
21. Ghafari M, Shakari K. Investigating environmental health engineering graduates’ viewpoints about the conformity rate of the curriculum with their professional needs in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari province. Iranian journal of medical education. 2014;14(9):787-95.
22. Rosetti KAG, Tronchin DMR. Evaluation of the conformity of assistential practice in the maintenance of the temporary double-lumen dialysis catheter. Revista latino-americana de enfermagem. 2014;22(1):129-35.
23. Shirjang A, Alizadeh M, Mortazavi F, Asghari Jafarabadi M, Jeddi A. Relevance of public health BSc curriculum to job requirements and health system expectations: views of graduates on courses syllabi and content. Iranian journal of medical education. 2013;12(10):768-77.
24. Hamdi MR, Parvaresh A, Amin M. Job Description and Educational Needs of Different Levels of Environmental Health Graduates. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2006;5(2):63-70.
25. Hossienzade B. Effectivenss of Curricula in Training Courses on Promoting Mazandaran Islamic Azad Universities Student's Knowledge, Attitude and Skills. Research in Curriculum Planning. 2017;1(22):1-20.
26. Tessema MT, Ready K, Yu W. Factors affecting college students’ satisfaction with major curriculum: Evidence from nine years of data. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science. 2012;2(2):34-44.
27. Adhami A, Fasihi Harandi T, Jalili Z, Fattahi Z, Mohammad Alizadeh S. The attitudes of Kerman University of Medical Sciences interns toward the adequacy of received trainings in achieving the approved educational goals in obstetrics & gynecology ward. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2006;2(2):95-101.