1. Dehghan H, Mortazavi SB, Jafari MJ, Maracy MR. Cardiac strain between normal weight and overweight workers in hot/humid weather in the Persian Gulf. International journal of preventive medicine. 2013;4(10):1147.
2. Azmoon H, Dehghan H, Akbari J, Souri S. The relationship between thermal comfort and light intensity with sleep quality and eye tiredness in shift work nurses. Journal of environmental and public health. 2013;2013.
3. Kjellstrom T, Gabrysch S, Lemke B, Dear K. The ‘Hothaps’ programme for assessing climate change impacts on occupational health and productivity: an invitation to carry out field studies. Global health action. 2009;2(1):2082.
4. Morabito M, Cecchi L, Crisci A, Modesti PA, Orlandini S. Relationship between work-related accidents and hot weather conditions in Tuscany (central Italy). Industrial health. 2006;44(3):458-64.
5. Dehghan H, Mortazavi SB, Jafari MJ, Maracy MR, Jahangiri M. The evaluation of heat stress through monitoring environmental factors and physiological responses in melting and casting industries workers. International Journal of Environmental Health Engineering. 2012;1(1):21.
6. Parsons K, Bethea D. The development of a practical heat stress assessment methodology for use in UK industry. Res Rep. 2002;8:20-5.
7. Budd GM. Wet-bulb globe temperature (WBGT)—its history and its limitations. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2008;11(1):20-32.
8. Gunga H-C, Sandsund M, Reinertsen RE, Sattler F, Koch J. A non-invasive device to continuously determine heat strain in humans. Journal of Thermal Biology. 2008;33(5):297-307.
9. Masuodian S. Investigation of Iran temperature at past half-century. Geogr Res. 2005;54:29-45.
10. Epstein Y, Moran DS. Thermal comfort and the heat stress indices. Industrial health. 2006;44(3):388-98.
11. Heidari H, Golbabaei F, Shamsipour A, Rahimi Forushani A, Gaeini A. The cut-off point for tympanic temperature as a heat strain index for evaluation of outdoor workers: a field study. International journal of occupational safety and ergonomics. 2018;24(2):224-32.
12. Parsons K. Heat stress standard ISO 7243 and its global application. Industrial health. 2006;44(3):368-79.
13. Alfano FRdA, Palella BI, Riccio G. Thermal Environment Assessment Reliability Using Temperature―Humidity Indices. Industrial health. 2010:1008190028-.
14. Heidari H, Golbabaei F, Shamsipour A. Determination of air enthalpy based on meteorological data as an indicator for heat stress assessment in occupational outdoor environments, a field study in Iran. Journal of research in health sciences. 2016;16(3):133.
15. Heidari H, Golbabaei F, Shamsipour A, Forushani AR, Gaeini A. Outdoor occupational environments and heat stress in IRAN. Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering. 2015;13(1):48.
16. Masterton JM, Richardson F. Humidex: a method of quantifying human discomfort due to excessive heat and humidity: Environment Canada, Atmospheric Environment; 1979.
17. Thom EC. The discomfort index. Weatherwise. 1959;12(2):57-61.
18. Bhattacharya R, Pal S, Biswas G, Karmakar S, Banik R. An estimation of heat stress in tropics. Int J Eng Sci Tech. 2012;4(10):4302-7.
19. Farajzadeh M, Ahmad AA. Assessment and zoning of tourism climate of Iran using tourism climate index (TCI). 2010; 42 (71):4.
20. Thorsson S, Lindberg F, Björklund J, Holmer B, Rayner D. Potential changes in outdoor thermal comfort conditions in Gothenburg, Sweden due to climate change: the influence of urban geometry. International Journal of Climatology. 2011;31(2):324-35.
21. Heidari H, Golbabaei F , Arsang Jang S , Shamsipour A. Validations of humidex in evaluating heat stress in outdoor jobs in arid and semi- arid climates of Iran. Journal of health and safety at work. 2016;6(3):29-42.
22. Baaghideh M, Shakeri F, Mayvaneh F. Comparative Study of Thermal Stress on North and South Coasts of Iran. J Health Res Commun. 2017; 3 (3) :1-11.
23. Heidari H, Golbabaei F, Shamsipour A, Rahimi-Forushani A. Occupational Heat Stress in Outdoor Settings Considering the Regional Climate Change in the Future Decades in Iran. Iran Occupational Health. 2019;16(2):33-47.
24. Rahimi J, Malekian A, Khalili A. Climate change impacts in Iran: assessing our current knowledge. Theoretical and Applied Climatology. 2019;135(1-2):545-64.
25. Sharafi S, Karim NM. Investigating trend changes of annual mean temperature and precipitation in Iran. Arabian Journal of Geosciences. 2020;13(16):1-11.
26. Abbasi F, Asmari M. Forecasting and assessment of climate change over Iran during future decades by using MAGICC-SCENGEN model. 2011.25 (1): 70-83
27. Heidari H, Golbabaei F, Shamsipour A, Forushani AR, Gaeini A. Consistency between sweat rate and wet bulb globe temperature for the assessment of heat stress of people working outdoor in arid and semi-arid regions. The International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2018;9(1):1.
28. Heidari H, Golbabaei F, Shamsipour A, Rahimi-Forushani A, Gaeini A. Evaluation of heat stress among farmers using Environmenta l and biological monitoring: a study in north of Iran. International Journal of Occupational Hygiene. 2015;7(1):1-9.